Funny/Interesting Sacred 2 Screenshots

13 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

59e5329c9e794_SloefordPondOccupant.thumb.png.0769303d73521653580767440236cadf.png

"My dragon, ever a fine source of surprise and amusement, had wandered off on this hot summer's day; I finally located him basking in the sun-dappled Sloeford pond where he was enjoying a bath in the cool water."

As Good as a retriever!

golden-retriever-dogs-puppies-6.jpg

:hugs:

gogo

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Hooyaah said:

59fcfc8e97259_Sacred2Screenshot2017_10.28-21_20_59_01.thumb.png.5b7ef543b54a99738073791ea317e8ae.png

"I tarried for a moment to admire the lower level of a nobleman's residence after discussing some business with him. He enjoys such a comfortable existence here in his lavish domicile.

A  great example of the details in this game... that inkpot is so swell

:D

gogo

• Thanks! 1

IQSw5RI.jpg

"I have never known a time before when the Thylysium Senate Floor was guarded by bowmen. I wonder what threat there is to one or more of the Senators and from what source?"

• Like! 1
3 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

IQSw5RI.jpg

"I have never known a time before when the Thylysium Senate Floor was guarded by bowmen. I wonder what threat there is to one or more of the Senators and from what source?"

Great shot... this scene also reminds me of the throne room scene from the last Final Fantasy movie where he's holding off the bad guys.. .epic ness

gogo

11 hours ago, Flix said:

Have you ever traveled to Urthak's Moxie?  At first glance it seems like a "nothing" city, cause there's nothing there.  No quests, no monsters, just citizens, a port and some merchants.

But this town has some of the most interesting houses to explore in Artamark.

The rune master is preparing for a harvest feast looks like.

fiLSP4P.jpg

The blacksmith has steel ingots stamped with the "Ancaria" symbol.

fimfvAH.jpg

The merchant has, upstairs in his room, a huge sword laid reverently on a cushion by the window.  A family heirloom?  Or judging by the hammers, a new creation?

EwGZOEQ.jpg

And outside in the common area is a gazebo where you can sit in the shade and read a book with a little dog curled up at your feet.

ONOygki.jpg

Houses to explore 

Love this positioning... It's like a small mini-game within our game... a town of little treasures

:)

gogo

11 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

Yes, this is one of my favorite places in Ancaria, the music above plays, filling ones senses with a sweet and hopeful melancholy. There are two quests given there, one is a mission to deliver a message to the scouts at Pointed Peak and the other is to secure the Island of Malady from some nasty Thraconians. The point of contact who directs one to find a map to Mount Island is also there and he helps you to find the map which directs you to where you may obtain a "Special Mount." Little Gazebos like the one above makes me wish that my player character could sit down for a spell to rest and read with a dog at her feet or even sit at a table with food and drink with a few townspeople and get to know them better over a meal and a nice chat. Player characters can sit on a mount, why not a chair, bench, or bed?

ha, we need to have a sequel to this game!

Secret lives of Ancarians!

:bounce:

gogo

"Here in Skook's Corner there shall be on this very day a grand celebration of the Baron's birthday. There shall indeed be much feasting and for they who have a sweet tooth there is a frosted cake so large that two large men were required to carry it upstairs to the dining area. I have been advised that all denizens with an invitation should bring their appetites and at least some small tribute to honor the Baron."

5a02492534291_Sacred2Screenshot2017_11.05-17_27_04_76.thumb.png.674862369c30c6e5e7051094ce018524.png

• Like! 1
4 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

BEXpaxS.jpg

I found an Easter Egg here in the cabin east of the Grunwald Horse Trader just off the road leading to Wargfels. It is a replica of the Flintstone Mobile. Yabba Dabba Doo!

flintstonescar.jpg_size.custom_crop.1086x613.thumb.jpg.bc512068ec8e8ea4c2392da25975ee68.jpg

This is awesome, Hooyaah, a new Easter Egg in this game!

Is there even a Flintstones Easter Egg found in the game, is this the first?

Great find 

gogo

• Thanks! 1

I found a reference to a flinstones car from googling which led me to the Wiki...there's a mention on it in this page here

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:South_Jungle_Island

but it was never added to the easter egg page

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Easter_Eggs

:)

gogo

There's yet another Easter Egg highlighted on the wiki. Now The Flintstones have their own page right out of history mentioned and a link to their own wiki page where their iconic Flintstones Car may be admired by its visitors.

• Thanks! 1
11 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

There's yet another Easter Egg highlighted on the wiki. Now The Flintstones have their own page right out of history mentioned and a link to their own wiki page where their iconic Flintstones Car may be admired by its visitors.

Hooyaah, good job! I remember watching this series when I was young... really hit a nostalgia note for me here :hugs: 

Love the new button you made on the Easter Eggs page too!!

:bounce:

gogo

5a0af36335ec7_Sacred2Screenshot2017_11.14-07_36_25_54.thumb.png.ba0e08cf84ab264dc17bbe73c63bb9c1.png

slP9qkG.jpg

My Level 140 High Elf Shopper has the highest level that I believe possible for one at that tier. With All Skills at +554 and Bargaining at 856.

• Like! 1
5 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

PWRCHrT.jpg

One more wee tweak and Bargaining is now at the nice tidy little sum of 860.

Beautiful! What kind of effect does this have no on shops at that level..is everytying yellow?

Screeeeeeeeeeneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

gogo

Not only are the vast majority of items yellow, but there is a greatly increased Chance For Special Offer (60.5%) and more items with gold an silver slots namely, Higher Quality Of Wares (86%).