Funny/Interesting Sacred 2 Screenshots

16 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

S5rieyz.jpg

In the seaside burg of Arkenmark's Refuge one may find the stately home and office of the mine owner, Haldur; on the lower floor there is a globe and one which I believe must be of the land of Ancaria.

zomgod... how cool!

REally? A globe of Ancaria? 

What a great find

:thumbsup:

gogo

• Thanks! 1
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, desm said:

1525922312-sacred2-2018-05-10-05-12-17-6

Just found a nice shield with my new HE Pyro ("Shield of the Funest Guard"?) which deserved a pic I thought. Happy gaming.

Very detailed looking shield.  I really like the design on the leather pants too!

:)

gogo

43 minutes ago, desm said:

I don't know what happened with my images links sorry, they were entire and working the other day Oo

I see all the images working in your posts

u cant?

:blink:

gogo

59 minutes ago, desm said:

now I see them indeed, just before there was only a portion of the links... Oo lol it's ok

Probably just lag, taking a while for them to show up from our host 

:)

gogo

• 6 months later...

I think maybe rather than immersed I was a wee bit submerged in the game.  :D  That was a pretty creative grave on the Devs part.  They tried really hard to find interesting things about every player grave to make them extra personal.  Mine was based on a quest I wrote.  Which, now that it's brought up, I think I'll update it to include a video.

• Like! 1
On 3/23/2017 at 9:08 PM, Hooyaah said:

752zLL8.png

This is one of the most humorous gravestone inscriptions in the game and it causes me to ponder the question, "What were Gogo's pants doing in a graveyard and how did they come to be there?"

So then, what is the real story as to Gogo's "missing pants" and how did they become mis-placed in the first place? Inquiring minds want to know.

On 11/25/2018 at 1:46 PM, Hooyaah said:

Thank you for sharing the details, Gogo. It makes me wonder about some of the other "grave inscriptions" and their back-story as well.

Its not a bad idea to put in some details into the Wiki re Grave names... I'd have to see how many of them I can remember these days

:lol:

gogo

• 4 weeks later...

"Felicitations dear followers, once again this is your hostess and travel writer, Tarellethiel, here with yet another observation of the inns and taverns and their accommodations within the land of Ancaria. Today we find ourselves in a most relaxing and beautiful seaside burgh, the port city of Urthak's Moxie"

MVXebIM.jpg

"Here we shall explore the interior of a local tavern, the Cuckoo's Nest. Although a bit small inside, it graces us with its warm, local charm and cozy home-like atmosphere. Here, within its walls the locals come together more as friends, dining more as equals, without thought of class, caste, or station, but instead with merely goodwill, peace and camaraderie. There is even a comfortable area in which to repose in the welcoming and spacious room upstairs. Let's go take a quick gander, shall we?"

8bbHDYw.jpg

"Indeed, the upstairs area does have ample space for six beds that have enough capacity to sleep two persons comfortably. The amenities are also convenient for storing ones clothes and other possessions and also lend one that comforting sense of being right at home."

QPEv6Ay.jpg

"What is inside this large edifice? Is it a mansion or simply some sort of business? I have found that the local town-dwelling denizens of the human territories have never faulted me for exploring the interiors of their structures. I seem to have earned the privilege as a heroine, yet I somehow yearn to be something a bit more... perhaps 'friend' is the word of which I am thinking."

9ut1pm5.jpg

"Oh my! It appears to be a great hall or some sort or perhaps a 'Nameless Tavern, for there is no sign posted outisde!' There is so much for ones senses to absorb here within its walls. The lovely scent of freshly baked breads and fire-grilled meat, and I believe that my keen nose detects the luscious smell of a meaty vegetable stew! There is also a huge bar in the corner with a fine selection of wine, ales, and liquors. Just see for yourself the vast number of seats available at the long dining table! Gaze on the wealth of meats awaiting meal time and their individual order to be cooked to perfection! Surely this is where the townspeople gather in the evenings to share each other's company as they dine and revel in the midst of their friends and loved ones. I have not forgotten that I may complain that 'I cannot get used to these small towns,' but at times such as this one I cannot help but second guess that sentiment. Somehow, I long to have friends... even... can I begin believe what I am feeling just now... that I could truly wish to be friends with humans?"

6uUbBY1.jpg

"Whew, here we find ourselves upstairs in an area made seemingly even larger than the space below, because it has fewer furnishing and it also is so very quiet. I am ever so weary from my endless quests and travels. Surely, no one would care if I were to repose on that cozy berth in yon corner for a brief spell. Fare thee well, dear and loyal fans, I must go for now. Surely, I am in need of a brief rest and I have much thinking and reflection to which I must attend."

• Like! 1
30 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

"Felicitations dear followers, once again this is your hostess and travel writer, Tarellethiel, here with yet another observation of the inns and taverns and their accommodations within the land of Ancaria. Today we find ourselves in a most relaxing and beautiful seaside burgh, the port city of Urthak's Moxie"

MVXebIM.jpg

"Here we shall explore the interior of a local tavern, the Cuckoo's Nest. Although a bit small inside, it graces us with its warm, local charm and cozy home-like atmosphere. Here, within its walls the locals come together more as friends, dining more as equals, without thought of class, caste, or station, but instead with merely goodwill, peace and camaraderie. There is even a comfortable area in which to repose in the welcoming and spacious room upstairs. Let's go take a quick gander, shall we?"

8bbHDYw.jpg

"Indeed, the upstairs area does have ample space for six beds that have enough capacity to sleep two persons comfortably. The amenities are also convenient for storing ones clothes and other possessions and also lend one that comforting sense of being right at home."

QPEv6Ay.jpg

"What is inside this large edifice? Is it a mansion or simply some sort of business? I have found that the local town-dwelling denizens of the human territories have never faulted me for exploring the interiors of their structures. I seem to have earned the privilege as a heroine, yet I somehow yearn to be something a bit more... perhaps 'friend' is the word of which I am thinking."

9ut1pm5.jpg

"Oh my! It appears to be a great hall or some sort or perhaps a 'Nameless Tavern, for there is no sign posted outisde!' There is so much for ones senses to absorb here within its walls. The lovely scent of freshly baked breads and fire-grilled meat, and I believe that my keen nose detects the luscious smell of a meaty vegetable stew! There is also a huge bar in the corner with a fine selection of wine, ales, and liquors. Just see for yourself the vast number of seats available at the long dining table! Gaze on the wealth of meats awaiting meal time and their individual order to be cooked to perfection! Surely this is where the townspeople gather in the evenings to share each other's company as they dine and revel in the midst of their friends and loved ones. I have not forgotten that I may complain that 'I cannot get used to these small towns,' but at times such as this one I cannot help but second guess that sentiment. Somehow, I long to have friends... even... can I begin believe what I am feeling just now... that I could truly wish to be friends with humans?"

6uUbBY1.jpg

"Whew, here we find ourselves upstairs in an area made seemingly even larger than the space below, because it has fewer furnishing and it also is so very quiet. I am ever so weary from my endless quests and travels. Surely, no one would care if I were to repose on that cozy berth in yon corner for a brief spell. Fare thee well, dear and loyal fans, I must go for now. Surely, I am in need of a brief rest and I have much thinking and reflection to which I must attend."

Bravo on this visit to Ancaria, Geographer!.  Its been a while since I've had the luxury to sink into one of these reads, and the lovely details or your story have done much to stimulate the apetite.  The Cuckoo's Nest... lol it's only when you actually put the names on post/stories like this do I really get the "value" of what the devs put into this game... and ... lol... the range of different meats on that table is just outstanding!

:drool:

gogo

1 hour ago, Hooyaah said:

Today we find ourselves in a most relaxing and beautiful seaside burgh, the port city of Urthak's Moxie

YES!  Urthak's Moxie is one of my favorite cities to explore in the game.  There's so much going on there, and there's not even hardly any quests. It's just pure atmosphere.  :heart:

I did my own tribute to this town around this time last year:  

• Like! 1
30 minutes ago, Flix said:

YES!  Urthak's Moxie is one of my favorite cities to explore in the game.  There's so much going on there, and there's not even hardly any quests. It's just pure atmosphere.  :heart:

I did my own tribute to this town around this time last year:  

Yes indeed. Flix! I recall your post and I agree. Even the music playing there is great, actually my favorite in the game. I wish that the same music played on Start Island. As I recall, the only quests there at "The Moxy" are the one to rout the Thraconians at the leper colony, the quest to notify the squad at the outpost to hold tight (when they actually are near being overrun by Kobolds) and the one that is part of the Elite Mount quest to find how to reach the island. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who enjoys visiting Urthak's Moxie!

• 1 month later...