Funny/Interesting Sacred 2 Screenshots

• 2 months later...

the Harvest festival is my favorite shot.  There's a lot of heart and feeling in it.  The delicious food serves as stark contrast with the gruesome skulls

:blink:

gogo

• Like! 1
5 hours ago, Flix said:

There's also a statue that kind of reminds me of a vampire!

Yes indeed, it really looks like a vampire! Maybe an ancient visitor from Outer Space as, like you said, this island is very inspired indeed by ancient aztec and so on civilizations!

The amount of details in this game is totaly insane.

Edited by desm
  • Like! 1
  • 1 month later...

Thank you for your kind words. There truly are a vast array of awe-inspiring posts and screenshots here to enjoy. In response to your query, on any particular member's profile page you may click on the "Follow Member" button.

• Like! 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
14 hours ago, desm said:

I found this 2 shots on the steam Sacred 2 page and found them cool so decided to share them with you. They are from MBMan, don't know who is this guy nor how he did that but hell, if I could get this Dark Elf skin :twitch:

https://imgur.com/a/c04Over

nice find desm

he's e'en closer to Sith Lord status looks ^^

:starwars:

gogo

• 4 months later...

I witnessed this eerie figure hidden behind the wall of a hallway in the Old Monastery in Seraphim Valley just north of Forgotten Gardens. One almost has to look for small finds and details like this one to have a chance to accomplish this discovery. It would be very difficult to find and do everything that there is available in this massive, expansive, and detailed game.

Old Monestary C.png

23 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

I witnessed this eerie figure hidden behind the wall of a hallway in the Old Monastery in Seraphim Valley just north of Forgotten Gardens. One almost has to look for small finds and details like this one to have a chance to accomplish this discovery. It would be very difficult to find and do everything that there is available in this massive, expansive, and detailed game.

Old Monestary C.png

omgod, Hooyaah, that is SO SPOOKEY... they have captured some kind of terror in that face... im stunned that they put this much horror sentiment

what a dazzling find

:)

gogo

On 4/13/2020 at 3:10 PM, desm said:

I found this 2 shots on the steam Sacred 2 page and found them cool so decided to share them with you. They are from MBMan, don't know who is this guy nor how he did that but hell, if I could get this Dark Elf skin :twitch:

https://imgur.com/a/c04Over

I could make that Dark Elf Skin for you. You would still need to select that hairstyle and color when creating the High Elf. You would also need to install the Silver Hair Mod, which will allow you to adjust her hair to a jet black color.

EDIT:

I made the Sacred 2 "Dark Elf" Mod. After it is installed you will only need to select the hairstyle, skin tone, and hair color and the results should look like the picture in the link, but for the symbol on her forehead. I could add that too, if requested.

I made a Dark Elf Mod today. However, the hairstyle of the picture in the link posted above by Desm, was not an available selection during character creation. Perhaps Flix would have an idea on how to change the hairstyle to something different.

1303589255_DarkElf.png.171676ee1fd90107cd1d3cf20df5a5c5.png

• Like! 1
17 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

Ben, is there a way to produce a mod that would allow for additional hairstyle selections in Sacred 2?

Sure, it's just a matter of packaging the meshes and texture files. The only caveat is that they would have to overwrite the default hairstyles.  We couldn't just extend the list on further to allow more than the default 6 hairs allotted in creatureinfo.txt.

That's not a problem, the mod could be disabled or enabled simply enough, still allowing for more choices. I'd like to see such a mod when you have the time and the inclination to cobble it together, good sir. :agreed:

• Like! 1