Funny/Interesting Sacred 2 Screenshots

Just now, RetsReds said:

Dryad: *pole-dances for cash cause blacksmithing a lightsaber in Ancaria costs a crapton of gold*
Little girl: What are you doing? I wanna do that too!
Girl's father in the distance: Get the frak away from my daughter, you decadent tree-dweller!
Cultural differences, amirite?
spacer.png

Great captur!

and got that Frak Reference...

Long live BSG... best series ever made...

evah!

:viking:

gogo

5 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

Great captur!

and got that Frak Reference...

Long live BSG... best series ever made...

evah!

gogo

Well, the forum actually auto-corrected the F-word to Frak but I don't mind, it is a great reference from a great show. Now we've got Star wars, BSG, and Sacred 2 all in one post - always trust the Darkmatters forum. it knows what it's doing. :P

3 minutes ago, RetsReds said:

Well, the forum actually auto-corrected the F-word to Frak but I don't mind, it is a great reference from a great show. Now we've got Star wars, BSG, and Sacred 2 all in one post - 

:lol:

always trust the Darkmatters forum. it knows what it's doing. :P

:schot:

gogo

• 3 weeks later...

Some very miiiinor spoilers for The Mandalorian TV show if anyone's not up to date with it. Anyone even just keeping up with the rumor mill shouldn't be surprised by this but I've added spoiler tags just to be safe. :)

Spoiler

Anyway, in the anticipation of a certain togruta former-Jedi making her first live-action appearance in the incoming S2E5 of The Mandalorian, here's my Ancarian Ahsoka finally beating niob:

spacer.pngspacer.png

Naturally, Snips has no problems dismantling clankers

spacer.png

In fact, she quite likes slaughtering them by the dozens

spacer.png

Nor does she mind solo infiltration missions of the enemy base 

spacer.png

Although some of the recent droideka models are getting quite ridiculous

spacer.png

spacer.png

So, yea, S2E5 of Mando can't come soon enough. :P

I had abandoned that build a while ago but came back to it to push it to niob when the new season of Mando started. I almost got the full Mormorin's set too, it would have given my Snips a much more "tribal" feel to fit with the Clone Wars Ahsoka but I'm still missing a few pieces. So, I'm running with Detheya's instead.

I switched the Detheya's models with those of Twigs & Leaves cause Detheya's butt-ugly :P I also swapped the animations of Goldenglade's and Acute Mind and removed the Ancient Bark animation cause I didn't like the red and black on her. Although, AB and Goldenglade with dual red lightsabers make her look like quite the badass Sith lord. :D

Edited by RetsReds
  • Respect! 1
On 11/22/2020 at 5:28 AM, RetsReds said:

Some very miiiinor spoilers for The Mandalorian TV show if anyone's not up to date with it. Anyone even just keeping up with the rumor mill shouldn't be surprised by this but I've added spoiler tags just to be safe. :)

Hide contents

Anyway, in the anticipation of a certain togruta former-Jedi making her first live-action appearance in the incoming S2E5 of The Mandalorian, here's my Ancarian Ahsoka finally beating niob:

spacer.pngspacer.png

Naturally, Snips has no problems dismantling clankers

spacer.png

In fact, she quite likes slaughtering them by the dozens

spacer.png

Nor does she mind solo infiltration missions of the enemy base 

spacer.png

Although some of the recent droideka models are getting quite ridiculous

spacer.png

spacer.png

So, yea, S2E5 of Mando can't come soon enough. :P

I had abandoned that build a while ago but came back to it to push it to niob when the new season of Mando started. I almost got the full Mormorin's set too, it would have given my Snips a much more "tribal" feel to fit with the Clone Wars Ahsoka but I'm still missing a few pieces. So, I'm running with Detheya's instead.

I switched the Detheya's models with those of Twigs & Leaves cause Detheya's butt-ugly :P I also swapped the animations of Goldenglade's and Acute Mind and removed the Ancient Bark animation cause I didn't like the red and black on her. Although, AB and AM with dual red lightsabers make her look like quite the badass Sith lord. :D

Brilliant! captioning is an art...and you have the panels down perfect... Thanks for the creativity...and... after seeing what Flix is trying out for sacred 2 with Deep AI... could Deep Fake be used put on ANY face on Sacred 2 in game ?

:eek:

my mind...is spinning

:oooo:

gogo

• Appreciation 1
40 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

Brilliant! captioning is an art...and you have the panels down perfect... Thanks for the creativity...and... after seeing what Flix is trying out for sacred 2 with Deep AI... could Deep Fake be used put on ANY face on Sacred 2 in game ?

:eek:

my mind...is spinning

:oooo:

gogo

Oh, the possibilities! Adding togruta montrals or lekku (head tails) to the dryad would be SICK! Either as a hairstyle or as a helmet model... I'm crap at anything related to graphic design tho... 

Still, even just the fact that you can make her hold the off-hand sword backwards was enough to give me the illusion of playing with Ahsoka. :)

The Sith vibes were real too btw. The black of the standard Ancient Bark animation and the red of Goldenglade are very sith-y. If anyone's a fan of Asajj Ventress from Clone Wars, the dryad even has an item set that's almost identical to one of her looks in the show.

spacer.png

Edited by RetsReds
  • 11 months later...
On 8/25/2015 at 2:00 PM, SX255 said:

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx285/neacorp/big_0063.jpg

In the western parts of orc lands stands a powerful monument, dedicated to Hooyaah, the great explorer.

So I finished the western southwestern seas exploration. Here is the world edge mapped out.

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx285/neacorp/big_0059.jpg

When I got back to the coast line, I found hard wooden floors, probably left by Cthulhu.

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx285/neacorp/big_0049bc.jpg

Along the edge an odd black thin wall appeared. I could climb it to the top or get stuck in it.

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx285/neacorp/big_0051bc.jpg

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx285/neacorp/big_0050c.jpg

The TG regional music added more creepiness to the atmosphere. And then it ended right before the coast.

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx285/neacorp/big_0053b.jpg

The wall continued and had a huge gap at the end. The coast line went a bit to the west, but not very far.

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx285/neacorp/big_0055.jpg

Aha! For I too have found the ocean bound dance hall of eternity!

• Like! 1
On 9/15/2015 at 10:57 PM, Hooyaah said:

http://i.imgur.com/vk6hDzV.png

Following the lead of the great explorer, SX255, I also went on an interesting map-jump journey of my own, roughly along the path shown in red. I saw some interesting sights, including some beautiful waterfalls in the dense jungle and some surreal, even spooky, otherworldly map features of which few have been witness.

Whoa- I've never been able to bridge that gap, though I have been in that lower jungle field (by way of the bridge just north of it). What skill are you using, if it's not Assailing Somersault, if I may ask?

1 hour ago, Hooyaah said:

I use Shadow Step to get around off the beaten path. Also, it requires dismounting a special mount into the normally unavailable areas.

Perchance, might you be able to shed light on the specific mechanics of said action? Or happen to know of a link with such a description? I've only managed to glitch outside the map occasionally, and never with faithful,  consistent reproduction. 😁

5 hours ago, 2Lemurs said:

Perchance, might you be able to shed light on the specific mechanics of said action? Or happen to know of a link with such a description? I've only managed to glitch outside the map occasionally, and never with faithful,  consistent reproduction. 😁

I posted a topic about it here. Just be mindful of on which side of the special mount your High Elf dismounts. Then, nestle that side of the mount as close as possible to a mountain or other barrier and then dismount. Now you should be able to use Shadow Step to travel new ground, jump by jump.

• 5 months later...
40 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

I believe that the High Elf  performed regularly as the prima ballerina in the Thylysium ballet, before she decided to attend the academy.

:agreed:

ballet.thumb.jpg.a2dd09aaad5aae6da61a71bcf879caab.jpg

Here, just above, we are privileged to witness her performing, "la danse joyeuse du haut elfe."

Hide contents

("the happy dance of the high elf")

ahhhhh, forgot how beautiful the characters in novel places can act... i pulled up closer at her face, can you see that poise and strain ... athlete!

:thumbsup:

gogo

5 hours ago, gogoblender said:

ahhhhh, forgot how beautiful the characters in novel places can act... I pulled up closer at her face, can you see that poise and strain ... athlete!

:thumbsup:

gogo

That is the High Elf's animation of Raging Nimbus. Slowed down, it really does look like a dance. :agreed:

• Like! 1
  • 5 months later...
On 10/25/2022 at 8:37 AM, Vexxter said:

Ok, I decided this is eventually the time to make an attempt at 100% map reveal. :)

Visibility Range.PNG

I remember the huge party it was to get most map revealed when this game came out.  I was never able to get to a full completion, but after seeing your stats Vexxter, I have a feeling victory is forth coming.

Please tell us how your road goes!

12 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

I can see for miles...

Perfect song to sum up map reveal's sentiment if we're on the right road, big who fan here!

:dance2:

gogo

On 10/26/2022 at 6:38 PM, idbeholdME said:

You can easily breach 150% map revealed. I got about 1100% Visibility Range, could probably be pushed to about the value you have (gear fully socketed by Lumen's Lights I presume?), but it gets a bit tedious, hugging the entire map.

Yes, Lumen's Lights stacked everywhere. Was more experimental - just messing around with various stuff and trying to check the limits of the game. Couldn't find anything better with +VR% and light range bonus does get annoying indeed.

On 10/26/2022 at 3:21 PM, gogoblender said:

Perfect song to sum up map reveal's sentiment if we're on the right road, big who fan here!

I just checked that there are some music threads around, need to check out what people in this forum like. :)

• 1 month later...