Funny/Interesting Sacred 2 Screenshots

6 minutes ago, idbeholdME said:

Just noticed this bovine in the desert near Khorum that has a fez on its head for some reason. Could it be a reference to something?

fez.thumb.jpg.a54d3ad9c17b6f908946058543e8ee97.jpg

lol

is there a character in the game that wears a Fez?  could it have been transpositioned (yeeks is this even a word :lol:?

I feel bad, this does ring a bell somewhere in the nooks and crannies of my memories, but I can't give you any more than just that statement. I just recall some mention of this, aeons ago it feels like.

• Like! 1
On 1/25/2023 at 10:25 PM, gogoblender said:

lol

is there a character in the game that wears a Fez?

Don't think so. Which is why I found it very weird that only a single cow in the entire game would use the model.

Probably one of those mysteries that will never get solved and only the person who created it during development could bring some light into :P

• Haha 1
On 1/27/2023 at 8:51 AM, idbeholdME said:

Don't think so. Which is why I found it very weird that only a single cow in the entire game would use the model.

Probably one of those mysteries that will never get solved and only the person who created it during development could bring some light into :P

It has to though...think about it idbehold me...where would it get the model from? its well woven, and looks opulent :D ... maybe from one of the villagers in a more temperate climate geo of the game?
Or.. could it be a strange file that is "floating" around that came from Sacred 1..maybe as some kind of inner joke, easter egg?

:)

gogo

• 1 month later...
On 3/11/2023 at 3:09 AM, RetsReds said:

Minor spoiler for The Mandalorian S03E02:

Hide contents

Bo was right - fighting a giant spidery cyborg IS easier when using a force shield in addition to a lightsaber. If only the jedi had had the good sense to the same from time to time...

20230311084750_1.thumb.jpg.08f8fa4c615cb64d0550297089c77b83.jpgUntitled.thumb.jpg.8414be1a98794128a1fecdaf65d95bbd.jpg

Terrific and much-waited for dual combo :lol:

Yay, thanks for the spoiler too!

Now gotta run off and see the Mandalorian 3

:bounce:

gogo