Funny/Interesting Sacred 2 Screenshots

big_0027b.jpg

2 of those paintings (Dryad village and the Dracornicorn) are for sail at the art store in Thylysium.

And if you zoom in on the pic to the left of the TG, you'll see a scene that is reminiscent of the end scene from the Ewok villiage from Star Wars...

That's awesome!!

:thumbsup:

gogo

Bn8LCG1.png

"I accepted the assignment from Principal Throdeth to recover the jewels to pay the annual tax levy of the village, which were stolen by a gang of robbers, and deliver them to Senator Gracchus in Thylysium. Immediately afterward, the Principal of Sloeford went to the Temple of the Gods, just a short walk from his abode, to offer a prayer for my success, yet he has nothing to fear for I shall ever prevail."

• Like! 1

Fue984n.png

"From the ghastly expressions on their faces, it is obvious that these unfortunate souls met with a most horrifying demise. Something must be done to stop these vile worshipers of Ker from performing such nefarious sacrificial acts."

• Like! 1

RBRMjBN.png

"I have never seen two statues of Ker in the same location before. I wonder why they adorn the exterior of this mausoleum, it must be a place for the sinister, evil ones who have passed on."

(Notice how if one looks behind, around the periphery of the door, it appears to open to a lush landscape, not the interior of such a structure.)

• Like! 1

(Notice how if one looks behind, around the periphery of the door, it appears to open to a lush landscape, not the interior of such a structure.)

And where the Ker is this?

It sure has some similarities, yet alas, it is somewhere else indeed. This next screenshot should prove that this is a place within the game where few, if any have ever before been.

VTa5xaz.png

32vLb71.png

Yes, of course this selfie was taken completely underwater by my High Elf. Would you like to know just where this may be found? I consider this a true Easter Egg, for it's location is one that is not commonly traveled, as it is not a stream crossing. The fish cannot be readily noticed from the surface and the depth of the water is significant as compared with the two true Torreya Brook crossings that I have before encountered, having seen wolves or Kobolds taking shortcuts across from one bank to the other and followed their course. The fish in the screenshots are so close that they oft graze across Antiel's leg, her facial makeup having dissolved in the flowing current. Of course, she can hold her breath for extended periods of time, as she has many other skills not directly related to her magical arts.

KUPm486.png

"There is just no telling what one may find in a cave around here. I suppose that some theives have hidden these lovley paintings in here for the time being."

Do you remember where this cave was? I replaced all the paintings with new art as easter eggs for the D2 mod and now I have to track them all down in game to get a look at them. So far, I found 12/21. 9 more to go.

KUPm486.png

"There is just no telling what one may find in a cave around here. I suppose that some theives have hidden these lovley paintings in here for the time being."

Do you remember where this cave was? I replaced all the paintings with new art as easter eggs for the D2 mod and now I have to track them all down in game to get a look at them. So far, I found 12/21. 9 more to go.

There are two caves off the Dragon Sea coast near the Orc-Thag Clan Villiage. You should find them in at least one of the two.

• Like! 1

There are two caves off the Dragon Sea coast near the Orc-Thag Clan Villiage. You should find them in at least one of the two.

Cool, thanks. Let me know if you ever find these four (last ones remaining). The latter two would probably be very small in-game.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/images/5/53/Painting_015.png

http://www.sacredwiki.org/images/f/fe/Painting_002.jpg

http://www.sacredwiki.org/images/1/14/Painting_021.jpg

http://www.sacredwiki.org/images/c/cb/Painting_022.png

• Like! 1

Roger, will comply... surprisingly, I don't recall seeing any of the four images, which you posted, ingame. I'll keep an eye out, Sir Flix.