Funny/Interesting Sacred 2 Screenshots

big_0040.jpg

I think my horse is of the undead variety.

That is quite plausible, yet, perhaps that particular breed respires via its two auricles.

• Like! 1

The Switch... triggers the Epic Office Quest.

It also trigger one of the best sounds in the game

pak\soundlq.zip\item\switch\switch_special.ogg

P.S. Evidently one cant just post MP3 or OGG files as attachments around here for easy direct play. :sleep:

1104735.jpg

That was awesome SX, what a trippy revisit! Yeah that sound was so rewarding when it finally happened!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

Yeah I heard that sound a lot, when I was farming "the power of NIF" every few levels for my grim-resilience-boosted-high-willpower-dual-lightsaber-SW :D

I bacame so fast, I could get a new lightsaber in only a few minutes (there was some mountain-jump-glitching involved) :D

• Like! 1

ovqvnEM.png

"I fail to understand how these little ragamuffins can travel so calmly, oblivious to the relentlessly militant undead and vile, pugnacious Kobolds. They seem to be protected by arcane means; I will yet bash the bones of this undead into splinters, just to be certain.

• Like! 1

there was some mountain-jump-glitching involved

You can glitch jump mountains? :o Or is that just a description for a lot of glitching?

yes didnt u know that? u can jump everywhere if u want. a lot of people did that back in the days (pre CM, when CN was still running). in the mountains between swamp and bloodwood there where some women with quests where u could farm sets. the cm patch removed that.

Nowadays I use that trick to shorten my way through various obstacles. call me MR SHORTCUT! :D

• Like! 1

there was some mountain-jump-glitching involved

You can glitch jump mountains? :o Or is that just a description for a lot of glitching?

yes didnt u know that? u can jump everywhere if u want. a lot of people did that back in the days (pre CM, when CN was still running). in the mountains between swamp and bloodwood there where some women with quests where u could farm sets. the cm patch removed that.

Nowadays I use that trick to shorten my way through various obstacles. call me MR SHORTCUT! :D

So, are you able to do that trick with the CM patch installed? If so, would you care to share your secret?

• Like! 1

big_0049.jpg

By interacting with these keyboards I have successfully saved the world. Now to ride my fire horse through the office halls.

By the way, there are sound clips in german for the Studio 2 area (soundhq.zip\region\studio2\dungeon\atmo_sfx\). Can someone translate them into English? They sound hilarious (addfx_studio2_dungeon97.ogg).

• Like! 1