Funny/Interesting Sacred 2 Screenshots

JbR9d2f.png

I find some of the monuments and gravestones quite unexpectedly humorous. This is one in particular that almost made coffee shoot out of my nose.

Love how this kind of humor made it to a hugely successful game like this from game one... there's real down under dirty stuff here and it's part of the fandom!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

Sv5Ftv8.png

"...a sleeping dog, perhaps I should just 'let it lie.'"

This pic reminds me of an "idea" I'd once had... that there would have been a super secret quest we could have found in the game if we'd followed the dog in his travels around town while picking up clues...

how cool would that have been!

:bounce:

gogo

That is actually a very good idea, Sir Go of Go; perhaps such a thing might be incorporated into the next Community Patch. Here is a suggestion, the "Feed the Poor" quest ends with Sister Roberta telling you that she has nothing to give you in return, yet how awesome would it be if you followed her around like a lost little puppy for a while and she suddenly comes up with an idea? She could introduce you to a new merchant who has some special items for sale or another quest where you get a special reward for helping a poor farmer sow his seeds because he is ill and bedridden. Completing this quest would help feed the poor better in the near future and help the local merchant prosper in town selling the fresh vegetables. This would stimulate the economy in this poor and somewhat dilapidated rural portion of Thylysium and make you, the player character, a real hero with the local community.

RSNLh7s.jpg

PxVRW9D.jpg

So therefore, I accompanied Sister Roberta in her meanderings after the quest was completed and this is where we traveled within the local area.

YrkixLF.jpg

First, she stopped at this Inn for a bite to eat.

bS4j1l9.jpg

odl4Cf8.jpg

After a short visit to see if an old friend was at home, she brought me to meet a local merchant who had no armor, weapons, potions, or jewelry to sell me. We then continued our local tour.

5g6xbV6.jpg

7b5xAtK.jpg

p6JkVNy.jpg

TsiYE54.jpg

F5n1pUu.jpg

Finally, Sister Roberta entered the same domicile that she had been standing in front of when I first encountered her and she took a seat for a brief respite before we continued on.

XF3lIuD.jpg

U9X2efM.jpg

d8b44Wv.jpg

It was readily apparent that our wanderings could extend indefinitely, so I decided that we should part ways, as my thirst for more adventure was fully whetted.

I love this Hooyah...that's an amazing proto-faux-quest you came up with based on the dog...

Great work on the story boarding!

gogo

• Like! 1

Ahhh, good find Flix... yah that page you put together for Wiki is outstanding.. it's a great inner to the "What Mights" and "could haves" of Sacred... epic vision for this game, it's brilliant that this team was able to put so much together for this remarkable standup.

Folks... we present the Willy Wonka Elevator!

gogo

• Like! 1

06gYLB5.png

Well, pigs do fly.

finally...it's that day! :P

And...this bridge reminds me of the day we were able to get the max number of players in a server online together in HC, I think it was at this bridge?

... maybe it's in Kamikaze thread Ill check

gogo

• Like! 1

06gYLB5.png

Well, pigs do fly.

finally...it's that day! :P

And...this bridge reminds me of the day we were able to get the max number of players in a server online together in HC, I think it was at this bridge?

... maybe it's in Kamikaze thread Ill check

gogo

^ If memory serves me well, that is the bridge over the Torreya Brook from Twainbrook toward the Goblin Camp and the Thylysium cemetery.

Ice-and-blood-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg

I was admiring the concept art page, a link to which our good Sir Flix posted; I found the battle scene above worth sharing in particular. One should trouble oneself, please, to click in order to appreciate the larger view.

I can't get over the quality of that page. It's epic, and so detailed-laden..I think I remember talking to someone somewhere on the design team for the artwork on the box, apparently it took them a long time to realize then execute this.

They wanted it to be perfect

gogo

• Like! 1