Funny/Interesting Sacred 2 Screenshots

pIGUr7G.png

"Dear Diary, as I map-jumped across the ocean floor, I began to experience a burning sensation, the location of which was a very sensitive and personal portion of my anatomy..."

Big Owch!

:blink:

gogo

• Like! 1

XbVyPzw.png

"Dear Diary, today while exploring a dank, dark, and Kobold-infested cave, I encountered the ghost of a lovely human woman. She stared directly into my eyes as we spoke. I felt great pity for her and the lamentable truth of her untimely demise at the hands of the ruthless inhabitants here. She explained that they had been after spleen's on the day that they ambushed her, caught unwary."

And then they made her a descent grave with a nice tombstone.

Or do all Kobold refrigerators look like graves? :wacko:

• Like! 1

The little apples on the ground are so cute... and your use of the word crisp to describe the apple brought to mind that awesome apple they invented at university of minnesota ... the honey crisp.

Had some this summer, they're brilliant

:)

gogo

I check this page practically once a day, I love to see Hooyaah's screenshots, very funny, but you brought up Honey Crisp.. ... .... My favorite apples on this planet! They're seriously the best thing ever, regarding apples. Delicious, incredibly crispy and very juicy apples. Good on you for having some!

• Like! 1

My High Elf is seen here racing to the Niob level, on her way to slay the Garganthropod. I found it interesting the great disparity between her level and that of her opponents. She arrived at the Niob level at 45, her adversaries at 112.

Come again?! You entered Niob at Lv.45:) How? :mellow:

iRQKmJl.png

Arriving at the Niob level very early is actually a bit simpler to do with the Shadow Warrior, as one need not do any game modification. One must only make Shadow Veil a permanent buff and then focus ones efforts on only the main quest, starting at the Silver level, then the Gold, and then Platinum, until you achieve Niob. With the High Elf, there is a way to alter the spells.txt file and make Cascading Shroud a permanent buff. Use it and Grand Invigoration instead of Crystal Skin. The wise player will still remain wary of collateral damage from opponents (such as Kobold's and Undead) infighting. For instance, the Kobold Shamans have a nasty combat art they fling around somewhat haphazardly. One may find it a bit ill-advised to stand between anyone else who may be a target or risk being the receiver rather than the one who was intended. The Fog Monster also may throw those nasty icy globes toward an unwary character. Homing in on its victims, thay do significant damage over time, so be ready with the health potions. Otherwise, opponents don't notice our toon and we may avoid dealing with the pernicious hoards of nasty creatures, humans, etc. roaming about Ancaria.

One may wish to read more regarding the subject here: http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/22442-cascading-shroud-as-a-permanent-buff

Such a great job Hooyah here on this detailed explanation

Thank you!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

Yeah mate, thanks for clearing that out. I've read before about that SW trick, and as well of that modification to CS. didn't even occur to me to use them that way but they'd definitely do the trick. Still, how do you keep them alive when you do have to fight? High level bosses against a tiny toon with low skill points can't be fun I reckon, unless you're using a full stash already prepared to cover up the distance. It would have to be one hell of a stash though!

On-topic, cool pics as usual. ;)

• Like! 1