Funny/Interesting Sacred 2 Screenshots

who copying whom? :P

Just after I read your post, started thinking... and then saw Hooyaah's post Senator Palentine... so, is this a deliberate Star Wars Easter Egg...unchronicled after all this time by the venerable Wiki?

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Star_Wars

The picture, the name...

Did Hooyaah just trigger an Easter Egg finding?

:bounce:

gogo

Verily and forsooth, good Sir Dorimil, for thou hath spoken true indeed. Perchance an updating to the lore of the Wiki is due hence. What say thee, Lord Gogoblender, benevolent regent of the great and exalted kingdom of DarkMatters?

:paladin:

Thanks for adding the update Hooyah! I just uploaded a pic and added reference to your post here in this topic

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

I believe that I have discovered yet another Easter Egg!

7xCQMv6.png

Priestess Lerana, is the quest giver for the quest Rivals. Not dressed so much as a priestess as she is a pros..., well never mind, she may be found nevertheless, near the northernmost Rune Master in Thylysium. She parallels High Priestess Laurena of Warcraft who is a high-ranking member of The Church of Holy Light. A level 60 human priestess, Laurena is charged in the game with training would-be priests in the human city of Stormwind.

A great write up with the accompanying snapshots with it. Beautiful new Easter Egg!

gogo

• Like! 1

WSkBK5l.png

Here we find ourselves with Captain McFarlan, quest giver for 'Clearing Ship.' Todd McFarlane is an artist famed for his creations for Marvel Comics and its heroes, perhaps most notably Captain America. Is this yet another Easter Egg?

Ahhh, I see.. Captain Mcfarlan, Captain America...

maybe there's possibility of making a small note of this as being a similarity and being a possible Easter Egg in this page here which is a catch all?

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Assorted_Eggs

I wish there was at least one one more reference to make it a stronger connection for an egg...but the similarity is good enough imo for at least a note ?

Good catch Hooyaah

gogo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I LOVE THIS

I love witches too...is this an actual quest in the game, or its just a character running silently in the game that just lives in Ancaria? I'd always wanted wanted there to be "secret" stories like this if so.

Wonderful... and great work with the narrative...this has pushed its way to the top as my favorite morning read.

gogo

• Like! 1