Flix

Funny/Interesting Sacred 2 Screenshots

Posted (edited)

Did you hear anything ?

big_0066.thumb.jpg.ec8a2999b8b30451bffc45f065d86d41.jpg

Edited by vagnerhammer
  • Like! 1
  • Haha 1

A few nice shots from my latest playthrough.

Crag Rock Valley. This is where my hero would go to retire once the questing is all finished.

7FTxdOQ.jpg

A Harvest Festival in Black Oaks

yGbganS.jpg

Mutated Troll

AWqm9QR.jpg

Alien. I love that they just embraced how their demons looked like aliens with this little quest.

nzzNhnj.jpg

The Ghost Banquet. This quest is easy to miss, making it that much more special.

Z4PySgP.jpg

Gigantic Bird's Nest in Dyr-Lain

tOEMRFm.jpg

• Like! 1
  • Appreciation 2

the Harvest festival is my favorite shot.  There's a lot of heart and feeling in it.  The delicious food serves as stark contrast with the gruesome skulls

:blink:

gogo

• Like! 1

Very nice shots Flix. Damn, I wonder if I've ever made this Ghost Banquet Quest :mellow:

• Like! 2

7 hours ago, desm said:

Very nice shots Flix. Damn, I wonder if I've ever made this Ghost Banquet Quest :mellow:

Head east from Logaeiar, over the bridge into the ruins.  Look for the mummy outside the entrance.  The trick is that the quest marker does not appear until you actually find the mummy.

koaCXt7.jpg

• Like! 1
  • Thanks! 1

Yes, this Dryad Island is so nebula, very labyrinthic. I think indeed I never did this quest. Thanks for the shot :thumbsup:

15 hours ago, desm said:

Yes, this Dryad Island is so nebula, very labyrinthic. I think indeed I never did this quest. Thanks for the shot :thumbsup:

It is a fascinating place, and it's a region I haven't paid enough attention to I think.  Maybe it's because it's so late in the campaign and I'm usually ready to push on to the next difficulty.  But the island is deceptively large - there's actually a lot to explore here if you count the treetop city and the ruins in the mountains, not to mention the huge dungeon that's half the size of the entire island.

One thing I noticed is a lot of interesting statues, shrines, and altars.  The Dryad culture seems to borrow elements and designs from Aztecs and other ancient Central American civilizations.  A lot of them are bloody and otherwise pretty sinister.  There's also a statue that kind of reminds me of a vampire! Anyway, here's my photo album of them:

MirsDh0.jpg

ddGJpSY.jpg

Jm902LE.jpg

gZ1Pvjn.jpg

OLyGxBK.jpg

1f1HdLT.jpg

• Like! 1
  • Thanks! 1

5 hours ago, Flix said:

There's also a statue that kind of reminds me of a vampire!

Yes indeed, it really looks like a vampire! Maybe an ancient visitor from Outer Space as, like you said, this island is very inspired indeed by ancient aztec and so on civilizations!

The amount of details in this game is totaly insane.

Edited by desm
  • Like! 1

cross betwJm902LE.jpgeen a vam

vampire and alien.. I see Nosferatu in there as well... those ears!

:oooo:

gogo