Flix

Funny/Interesting Sacred 2 Screenshots

Dont%20Eat%20The%20Yellow%20Snow_zpsx78x

"Watch out where the huskies go and..."

This has been documented as an Easter Egg under the Frank Zappa category... Do you recall about where this sign happens to be located? The current picture features the evil yellow stuff - but no sign warning passers by. It'd make a nice upgrade..

Edited by wolfie2kX
  • Like! 1

This has been documented as an Easter Egg under the Frank Zappa category... Do you recall about where this sign happens to be located? The current picture features the evil yellow stuff - but no sign warning passers by. It'd make a nice upgrade..

Yellow%20Snow_zps3ykwn5vg.png

Indeed, the sign and patch of yellow snow are located off the pathway that extends southwest of A Snow-covered Village. The "spot" is just off the southeast side of the trail. There is a sign, yet one must hover the mouse cursor over it to read the text. It would be best if the sign itself was legible.

Dont%20Eat%20The%20Yellow%20Snow_zpsfomy

• Like! 2

People find this sign all the time - it has yellow marker on the ground :)

It would be best if the sign itself was legible.

That's a technological limitation - you can't just put tiny print text onto things when everyone sees if from birds eye view. Nobody would ever see it and miss 95% of the jokes on statues, signs, small objects and so on.

• Like! 1

Ah yes, however, I have my zoom curve settings set such that I can zoom in and see a head-on close up view using my mouse wheel. This became available after my upgrade to Sacred2 Gold. Having both the sign printed for a close up view and hover-over text as well would be ideal, IMHO. Understandably, it would be a particularly daunting task to accomplish on every such item.

• Like! 1

Would they change the language on the texture for each localization, or just make everyone read German? I prefer signs where there are fake characters written on the signs like the Witcher, but the actual text is shown with a hover tooltip text.

• Like! 2

There are 2 ways to draw text on objects.

1 Make them part of the texture. You don't use extra polygons, but have to redraw all the texture pixels.

2 Render each letter separately on top of the object. You use 2 polygons for every letter. So all the text in this post would be an extra 614 polygons on screen.

• Like! 1

First is a pic of an armor I found, which I unfortunately couldn't use. I thought the name was good.

Kullgard_s_Swedish_Student_s_Drinking_Su

Second is a pic of the random text when you start the game. Had to use a camera to capture it.

WP_20150220_20_53_26_Pro.jpg

ahahahahha

that's my favorite name for a game item in this franchise...ever!

:lol:

gogo

• Like! 1

Two-Face%20in%20person_zpsy3v6w3nr.png

Notice the gentleman in the rear? Is this another side effect of those born in the presence of T Energy?

• Like! 3

I had the genie in the desert ruins fuse 3 workers once, by quiting and restarting the game before I did that quest... Hm, I wander...

• Like! 2

DANGER_zpss5jwbdad.png

"The sign before me doth indeed foretell 'DANGER', yet I hath found no thing so dire as to warrant such a warning."

• Like! 2

"The sign before me doth indeed foretell 'DANGER', yet I hath found no thing so dire as to warrant such a warning."

That's another little hidden gem. Where did you find it?

Verily and forsooth thou shalt find it in Griffinborough, good Sir. Thou must search in the military encampment in the north and east of the city which lies near the bridge to the palace. Lookest toward yon home of ye olde merchant from the western edge of the camp and see it thou shall, indeed.

looking at the screenshots, I think I should start Sacred 2...could somebody add some hours to the days?! ;)

• Like! 2

Sure, but next thing, you'll "be demanding a three moon month".

(quote by NPCs in game during casual banter in towns)

• Like! 3

Ladies and Gents, step right up to see the third wander of the world – TRIPLE MAN! Part man, part man, and yes, part man. He was created by me releasing an evil genie from this evil vase right here.

tophat.gif

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

t4.jpg

• Like! 5

Kobold%20Cliff%20Climbers_zps1qcfufrb.pn

"It would appear that these litte rascals had a particularly bad day."

• Like! 3

Elven%20Child%20Missing%20Front%20Teeth_

If one looks closely, this elf moppet has missing front upper incisors.

• Like! 4

a%20view%20of%20the%20inside_zpsxxtf9ljm

It's advisable to determine what is transpiring within a tavern before entering.

• Like! 4

It's advisable to determine what is transpiring within a tavern before entering.

Especially when you are nude.

• Like! 3

Elven%20Child%20Missing%20Front%20Teeth_

If one looks closely, this elf moppet has missing front upper incisors.

lol

Where's a dentist in Ancaria when you need one

:lol:

gogo

Especially when you are nude.

But, I was informed that this is where the "Great Parade of Love" would begin and I was curious. I heard there would be some debauchery there.

• Like! 1

hm%20Tarot%20cards_zpsh3cbz5g1.png

Tarot cards do appear quite often throughout the game.

• Like! 2

More like Tarot tablets. Those things are the size of books.