Flix

Funny/Interesting Sacred 2 Screenshots

Besides, it’s not like there are whole fields of dead people next to the river of blood. That would just be silly. Now if you don’t mind, I discovered I can stand on these poles, so I must achieve the ultimate Doge.

:sleep:

Very Mindfulness... So relax... Many Koan... Such Zen... 1 Hand Clapping...

big_0033_1.jpg

• Like! 3

Ciy5PCo.png

15Rbu5o.png

"Dear Mr. Miyagi, you would be proud of me. You said, 'Go find balance, balance is key, balance is everything, if balance good Karate good.' I have found my perfect balance; I have found my way."

• Like! 4

5bK4ase.png

Alas, with such a fog all over the lands of Ancaria, even from up here I cannot survey the area better. It would be a boon to my journey ahead to know if those cursed Demonic Eyes were close by.

• Like! 4

hJwETvV.png

This statue is unidentified, still, it must represent one who appears to be a very important Seraphim, for it is illuminated by candlelight at night.

• Like! 2

5bK4ase.png

Alas, with such a fog all over the lands of Ancaria, even from up here I cannot survey the area better. It would be a boon to my journey ahead to know if those cursed Demonic Eyes were close by.

This just in from the Ancarian Bureau of Travel and Recreation: now available for your scouting/sightseeing pleasure, the Sacred 2 Reduced Fog Mod

• Like! 3

5bK4ase.png

This just in from the Ancarian Bureau of Travel and Recreation: now available for your scouting/sightseeing pleasure, the Sacred 2 Reduced Fog Mod

Just saw that go up Flix, your high in-demand mod for the fans!!

:)

gogo

^ Thank you Flix, for yet another superlative and practical mod for the game! Huzzah!

GvPPN37.png

nJgBuSg.png

NTrbBIE.png

qCrXdsm.png

Here is evidence of a very rare Kobold attack technique. As you may see from the position of my toon relative to the stones on the cave floor, she is motionless. The Kobold, however, has thrown himself on the ground and proceeds to slither (as would a snake) into her feet, presumably in an attempt to throw her off balance and cause her to fall onto a protruding stalagmite or suchlike.

XY9jH4y.png

(Immediately after this incident, just to be cautious, my high elf took many strong healing potions, was blessed by a friendly Orc shaman. and cleansed herself in the cold, pure, and invigorating spring waters of this waterfall.)

• Like! 3

l0LM7fD.png

This is, arguably, the most ominous armor set available in the game.

EDIT

I have been pondering doing a special mod for Kira's Protection so that this shield would look perfect with The Scourge of Lordaeron.

Edited by Hooyaah
  • Like! 3

I've always been partial to the Doom Guard. But I'm probably biased since I helped with it. ;)

6adRag0.jpg

• Like! 3

Verily, yon set doth indeed seem wicked. 'Twould a boon be were many such random rare sets downloadable.

I've always been partial to the Doom Guard. But I'm probably biased since I helped with it. ;)

6adRag0.jpg

one of the epic sets

:)

gogo

WAxjvhC.png

"This surely had to have been a miserable way to go."

• Like! 3

wow... gruesome

for a moment got a flashback of poor Shireen from Game of Thrones...

:cry:

gogo

• Like! 1

wow... gruesome

for a moment got a flashback of poor Shireen from Game of Thrones...

:cry:

gogo

Or the flayed man of House Bolton.

• Like! 1

Ugh...

Now I remember that scene that starts with the man they flayed that was thinking he was going to get proper treatment for turning over the Stark Castle to the Boltons via Theon Greyjoy's lies...

:oooo:

gogo

Stupid humans... Littering all over the submarine pens... Hey! I finally found that voodoo doll. :lol:

voodoo.jpg

• Like! 2

JRdaDav.png

Who else has also beheld the incongruity of this palm tree on Christmas Island?

• Like! 3

Stupid humans... Littering all over the submarine pens... Hey! I finally found that voodoo doll. :lol:

voodoo.jpg

Reminds me of the Wicker Man...

lol this becoming the thread of horrors...

:lol:

gogo

• Like! 3

RBEsgM0.png

"Oh the horror, what has just transpired here?"

Indeed, there are virtually innumerable scenes within the game, some so grisly that they are difficult for some to bear.

Edited by Hooyaah
  • Like! 1

"Oh the horror, what has just transpired here?"

Indeed, there are virtually innumerable scenes within the game, some so grisly that they are difficult for some to bear.

Looks like the inquisition lost control of their prisoners, who left through the other exit.

• Like! 1

z34zTwN.png

"Even in darkest jungle, far away from capable hands, every cavern or dungeon is yet washed in the light of the torch, glowing mushroom, or some such thing. I find this fact rather remarkable, so I am making mention of it here."

• Like! 2

btw...thanks for massively posting screenshots here. that "forced" me to start Sacred 2 again and playing with seraphim and Dryad for some hours. every time it is a "coming-home-feeling"! :D

• Like! 2

I'm pleased to know that my gentle prodding (via spamming screenshots here) served to goad you back into the game, Sir Dorimil. Sacred 2 truly is to many the gift that just keeps on giving.

FJ5MSuI.png

"I am wondering how this mobile structure came to be here on this tiny island. What manner of beast was employed in its transportation? Perhaps I shall ponder such queries while I amuse myself in yon sandbox."

• Like! 3

btg2jlh.png

"These projections from this small lake appear to be giant hands. I wonder..."

• Like! 4

RYtkjIt.png

A sundial, how convenient, now I can easily determine if I may make it through the dense jungle before nightfall.

• Like! 2