Funny/Interesting Sacred 2 Screenshots

Why are there wells in the cemetery? Who drinks water with a slight taste of dead people?

big_0030.jpg

big_0035.jpg

Answer: One never knows when an "undead" will emerge from it's grave with a powerful case of dehydration. (see below)

• Like! 1

This room design and decorations reminds me of a Diablo 1 boss.

I almost put the Countess in that room but decided it was too cramped, so I put her in the room below. I like to think that's her handiwork.

Yes, that boiler room was also very unique and unused. Kind of a shame, really. Thank you for giving it some purpose.

u1pSPlY.png

This is a "retouched" screenshot of my High Elf, Arwen having a mele battle with Kobolds, unaided by any forged weapon or shield. It reminds me of a painting by Frank Frazetta; I decided to share it here.

wow, Frazetta... very clever Hooyah!

I was looking at the pic first for a while, wondering why it was so different looking, and when you said Frazetta it clicked... how did you retouch it?

I think it's pretty genius

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

u1pSPlY.png

This is a "retouched" screenshot of my High Elf, Arwen having a mele battle with Kobolds, unaided by any forged weapon or shield. It reminds me of a painting by Frank Frazetta; I decided to share it here.

wow, Frazetta... very clever Hooyah!

I was looking at the pic first for a while, wondering why it was so different looking, and when you said Frazetta it clicked... how did you retouch it?

I think it's pretty genius

:)

gogo

I merely Photoshopped my High Elf into a "golden" bikini. Thanks for the compliment Gogo.

:drinks:

cheers!

Neat. There are 2 variants for each god statue. I'm not sure if there's any rhyme or reason to it, but I suspect one type is used for Temples and the other is for when the statues appear "in the wild."

8RZkYvxt.jpg 0HdcMrJt.jpg nVnkjYpt.jpg o7Ohlbzt.jpg

3yLv8ZYt.jpg YoGhZ6xt.jpg

Ker and Kybele both get a special 3rd broken, bloody variant that appears in the Cursed Forest. Kybele's is part of Dratted Little Beasts quest. I think maybe the Ker statues are in the Lost Crypt.

That's quite a fascinating detail woven into the game and the fact that each of the gods has an alternate version, not only adds intrigue, it also makes the deities somewhat more palpable. I can envision Ker, in particular, as having continually writhing and undulating arms, carrying out her insidious and abominable activities.