Funny/Interesting Sacred 2 Screenshots

• 2 weeks later...

vaATpF3.png

"I returned to visit The Lonely Hippocampus and keep the beautiful creature company for a while. We had a pleasant conversation and it turns out that this marvelous being has a keen mind and possesses much knowledge and wisdom. I shall have to return regularly now for we are friends and I so enjoyed the time that we spent together this day."

We always intended to extend The Lonely Hippocampus quest to allow him to accompany you on your journeys and see the world as your mount. In fact he was originally meant by Ascaron to be a mount and I guess they never finished implementing it.

Silver Fox wrote out a whole quest, but I can't script it without him. You can however go find his cousin in the Elite Mounts mod and have him as a mount.

8URHgat.jpg

• Like! 1
On 9/5/2016 at 5:38 PM, Flix said:

On 9/4/2016 at 9:07 AM, Hooyaah said:

vaATpF3.png

"I returned to visit The Lonely Hippocampus and keep the beautiful creature company for a while. We had a pleasant conversation and it turns out that this marvelous being has a keen mind and possesses much knowledge and wisdom. I shall have to return regularly now for we are friends and I so enjoyed the time that we spent together this day."

We always intended to extend The Lonely Hippocampus quest to allow him to accompany you on your journeys and see the world as your mount. In fact he was originally meant by Ascaron to be a mount and I guess they never finished implementing it.

Silver Fox wrote out a whole quest, but I can't script it without him. You can however go find his cousin in the Elite Mounts mod and have him as a mount.

8URHgat.jpg

It sure would be great if Silver Fox were available because adding that quest as a way to obtain the Hippocampus as an elite mount would add a new dimension to the game. I believe that you said the Elite Mounts mod would not work with the Sacred 2 undressed mod. Maybe there's a work around for that. I wonder if there is a way that after quests like The Epic Office Quest items which are truly epic could be included in the drop by adding their blueprint IDs. Paragon Pendant and Paramount Sword would be two worthy drop suggestions. Having such truly desirable items as a reward for long and tedious quests would also add a great deal of value.

I'd like to try the Hippocampus out as a mount but you mentioned that it was incompatible with the Sacred 2 undressed Mod.

• Like! 1
On 9/5/2016 at 7:49 PM, Hooyaah said:

It sure would be great if Silver Fox were available because adding that quest as a way to obtain the Hippocampus as an elite mount would add a new dimension to the game. I believe that you said the Elite Mounts mod would not work with the Sacred 2 undressed mod. Maybe there's a work around for that. I wonder if there is a way that after quests like The Epic Office Quest items which are truly epic could be included in the drop by adding their blueprint IDs. Paragon Pendant and Paramount Sword would be two worthy drop suggestions. Having such truly desirable items as a reward for long and tedious quests would also add a great deal of value.

I'd like to try the Hippocampus out as a mount but you mentioned that it was incompatible with the Sacred 2 undressed Mod.

Ah, I did tell you that. Good news is: since then I made a patch, though I released it with little fanfare a few days back:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6dnJV_74z7jOUtOR2xieVZqTGM/view?usp=sharing

It's made to also include Enhanced Spells, but it will work fine without it. The only side-effect is the Inquisitor will get the ability to wield shields, but I don't think this will bother anyone. Install order won't matter either, because the patch will overwrite both. Just install the patch last.

68Orkvs.png

The screenshot above proves the extreme extension of ones Combat Art range which may be achieved with the "developer" item that is known as Paramount Pendant. It also adds an impressive amount of Damage Mitigation. It was discovered, secreted away in the Blueprint file. Dwarfing the ability of DM that any other shield or piece of jewelry offers, this pendant makes it easy to attain full protection from direct damage from all Physical, Fire, Magic, Ice, and Poison damage.

A forever fire! The range on this pic is stunning... all of a sudden this really old sci fi story from way back comes to mind, set somewhere in Victorian Age where the rich gather to celebrate one of their members' new inventions... a discover of a new element called "hydrogen" which he wants to ignite.

Yes, the entire world catches on fire

:blink:

gogo

• Like! 1