#621 Hooyaah

Ancarian Geographer

• Sacred Wiki Member
  • 1,407 posts
  • Platform:PC
  • Gamertag:Hooyaah

Posted 09 December 2016 - 07:44 PM

x9pJsTT.png

"Dear Journal, I battled the fierce Kobold Chieftain this day; he was unaccustomed to unaccompanied individuals confronting him in combat, especially ones of my comparative diminutive stature. He was filthy and smelled really bad. However, if his carcass is not disposed of soon he will smell far worse in a day or so, for I defeated him handily and without harm to myself. I do not expect the Kobolds to fear me even after this triumph, as the majority of their ilk do not possess the predisposition for rational thought. Nevertheless, I have likely staved off an invasion of these repugnant creatures for at least a short time."

My Signature

perception ≤ reality

#622 Hooyaah

Ancarian Geographer

• Sacred Wiki Member
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 01:02 AM

IOWMTfD.png

"The substantial nature of this realm seems somewhat unpredictable and uncertain at the most unexpected times."

My Signature

perception ≤ reality

#623 Hooyaah

Ancarian Geographer

• Sacred Wiki Member
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 05:07 PM

DMZ4h8m.png

"Dear Journal, after I saved Christmas, having vanquished the sinister and abominable Grinch, the children came out to play and celebrate. They engaged me in a most pleasant conversation and thanked me for decorating the Christmas tree and building a snowman."

mnpkuaa.png

"They inquired as to whether or not I new how to dance and to sing."

SfW3ClO.png

"I did a Christmas dance and a sang cute little carol about a snowman who came to life; it was a song that I learned as a child while attending the academy."

7Iqo59C.png

"They asked if the snowman which I built was magical as well and I replied, 'you never know.'" I rarely have the chance to do much of anything other than helping the people of Ancaria and saving their world, so this was a refreshing change of pace. The merchant gave me some hot food from his stand and the townspeople treated me as if I belonged there. We had such a wonderful time and I was invited to return to visit at any time of my choosing as I would ever remain their honored guest. That was surely one invitation which I shall neither forget nor forgo; I told them that I intended to come back next Christmas. It is difficult to explain, but I was a bit sad that I had to leave this place, yet at the same time I was happy for the new friends and the merry time that we shared. As I prepared to depart I raised my joyful voice, shouting, 'Merry Christmas to you all and may peace be with you!'"

"Merry Christmas to you also, readers of my journal. May you find peace, health, and prosperity in the year to come!"

:l_santa:  

My Signature

perception ≤ reality

#624 Zallk

Indium Shaman

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 08:54 AM

Ah yes, I really love playing through Christmas Island in each difficulty. Every time I defeat the Grinch I wish there were more quests still on the frozen island.

Cheers! :l_santa:

#625 Flix

Modimus Prime

• FDM Moderator
  • 2,868 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 11:14 AM

IOWMTfD.png

"The substantial nature of this realm seems somewhat unpredictable and uncertain at the most unexpected times."

Saw Dr. Strange last night... getting flashbacks now.

My Signature

Diablo 2 Fallen Mod         Sacred 2 Enhanced Spells Mod          Flix's Music Mod for Sacred 2
   Elite Mounts Mod              Sacred 2 Character Editor           List of Mods and Modding Guides

Sacred 2 Nexus                    Sacred 2 Nude Mod                     Community Items Mod

#626 Hooyaah

Ancarian Geographer

• Sacred Wiki Member
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 08:12 PM

lD62wj5.png

"I have been waiting here for the Arctic Cat Snow Bus such a long while now; it is possible that it does not operate on Christmas Eve. I had best begin walking soon or I shall not be punctual in my attendance of the Christmas party."

My Signature

perception ≤ reality

#627 gogoblender

Dark Sun Guardian

• Administrator
  • 31,499 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 09:40 PM

lD62wj5.png

"I have been waiting here for the Arctic Cat Snow Bus such a long while now; it is possible that it does not operate on Christmas Eve. I had best begin walking soon or I shall not be punctual in my attendance of the Christmas party."

Ahhhh, the Sacred Christmas Party.. certainly an Snow Cat worthy event!

:)

gogo

#628 Hooyaah

Ancarian Geographer

• Sacred Wiki Member
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 12:33 AM

o2XFBs0.png

"Merry Christmas, every one!"

:l_santa:

My Signature

perception ≤ reality

#629 Hooyaah

Ancarian Geographer

• Sacred Wiki Member
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 01:28 PM

Has anyone else noticed that when ones enemies are vanquished they descend downward after a few moments into the nothingness below? This may only be observed if your player character's elevation is above that of your slain opponent(s) and the zoom curve is set just so. This allows one to see this interesting occurrence which continues to function, the bodies moving downward, even if the game is paused. Here (shown below) are a few examples, the screenshots of which were captured during my recent visit to Christmas Island.

DYDlxIw.png

lmeGdM2.png

EQ6d7D1.png

ZDmemPT.png

L1aYujb.png

Above, you may observe the Grinch's remains under the ground's surface as it moved downward into certain and complete oblivion.

My Signature

perception ≤ reality

#630 gogoblender

Dark Sun Guardian

• Administrator
  • 31,499 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 12:57 PM

Has anyone else noticed that when ones enemies are vanquished they descend downward after a few moments into the nothingness below? This may only be observed if your player character's elevation is above that of your slain opponent(s) and the zoom curve is set just so. This allows one to see this interesting occurrence which continues to function, the bodies moving downward, even if the game is paused. Here (shown below) are a few examples, the screenshots of which were captured during my recent visit to Christmas Island.

DYDlxIw.png

lmeGdM2.png

EQ6d7D1.png

ZDmemPT.png

L1aYujb.png

Above, you may observe the Grinch's remains under the ground's surface as it moved downward into certain and complete oblivion.

There's something kinda spookey about this, hahah...like...like they're going to hell? I dont think I've actually noticed this effect myself...at least not in Sacred 2...however... and here it is...I DID notice it when in the new Marvel movie Civil War, Wanda Maximoff finds her having to take on one of the most power powerful of all the Avengers, Vision... which of course had us thinking, no way... and SPOILERS HERE FOR THIS NEXT FIVE SECONDS DONT click... 

WOW

:D

gogo

#631 Hooyaah

Ancarian Geographer

• Sacred Wiki Member
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 06:27 PM

iD5342O.png

"Dear Journal, I am truly enjoying my new, 'pet dragon,' mount; do you notice the 'vapor trail' from my sword? It is regrettable that I cannot strafe foes with death from above using Incendiary Shower. However, flying around Ancaria this way is so much fun and the juvenile residents in small towns often ask if they can pet my dragon. That reminds me I have not decided on a name for her..."

My Signature

perception ≤ reality

#632 gogoblender

Dark Sun Guardian

• Administrator
  • 31,499 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:23 AM

iD5342O.png

"Dear Journal, I am truly enjoying my new, 'pet dragon,' mount; do you notice the 'vapor trail' from my sword? It is regrettable that I cannot strafe foes with death from above using Incendiary Shower. However, flying around Ancaria this way is so much fun and the juvenile residents in small towns often ask if they can pet my dragon. That reminds me I have not decided on a name for her..."

If you choose a name, I love the styles they have for the dragons in the dungeons and dragons books ... I think my favorite was Tiamat

:D

gogo

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users