#721 Dorimil

Dorimil

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 241 posts
  • Platform:PC
  • Steam Name:Dorimil

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:45 AM

yeah and my daughter publish videos of her father, standing in the living room, fighting against invisible Orcs :D

#722 Hooyaah

Hooyaah

Ancarian National Geographer

• Sacred Wiki Member
  • 1,711 posts
  • Gamertag:Hooyaah

Posted 09 June 2017 - 10:31 PM

w2oUL0u.png

I finally (and long overdue) installed the Sacred 2 Elite Textures and from now forward one may notice the enhanced detail in my posted screenshots. It's really impressive when one admires all the elements in the game, Buildings, armor, the NPCs, paintings, and, well it seems everything takes on a new, fresh look and feel. Just compare the image above with any of my earlier posts.

perception ≤ reality

#723 gogoblender

gogoblender

Dark Sun Guardian

• Administrator
  • 32,041 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 02:08 AM

w2oUL0u.png

I finally (and long overdue) installed the Sacred 2 Elite Textures and from now forward one may notice the enhanced detail in my posted screenshots. It's really impressive when one admires all the elements in the game, Buildings, armor, the NPCs, paintings, and, well it seems everything takes on a new, fresh look and feel. Just compare the image above with any of my earlier posts.

I love this Hooyaah

You've kicked up the posts quite a notch by having the textures...I remember myself when running it it would always crash or hang

it like adding a fresh coat of paint on everything...

big yum!

:gogo:

gogo

#724 Hooyaah

Hooyaah

Ancarian National Geographer

• Sacred Wiki Member
  • 1,711 posts
  • Gamertag:Hooyaah

Posted 11 June 2017 - 05:53 PM

aPo9MxV.png

Here is another example of the vastly improved quality of the visual elements when employing the Sacred 2 Elite Textures. For instance, note the Heraldic Banner of the Thylysium Senate. One may nearly "feel" its texture with ones eyes.

perception ≤ reality

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users