Hobbit Part 2 Trailer (10/1/13)

masteff

I saw this on FB...it was like a personal statement form Peter Jackson about the new movie...I'm thrilled but am trying to stay strongt and not press that play button!

:lol:

gogo

I will not watch, I will not watch! Not eeeeeven a listen. :crazy: I'm going to cherish every little moment of it with a completely fresh perspective. I can't wait! *nerd-splodes*

Haven’t seen the first movie yet, and will wait till all three are released so I can watch them all back to back at once. No point in watching the trailer to the middle movie if I plan to see it anyway, but later.

• Like! 1

Well I pushed play :P

Me and the kiddo can't wait for this to hit the theaters

heh, don't blame you, bet it was awesome :D

Haven’t seen the first movie yet, and will wait till all three are released so I can watch them all back to back at once. No point in watching the trailer to the middle movie if I plan to see it anyway, but later.

Sx255, do you have a big screen at home? Did you read all that info in the early days about this moving being made in TOO high a HD, and that two versions were released on the screen?

We saw the crazy high one, and worth it, but a strange experience.

I save all my movie watching at theatres for only the big big loudest movies, and hadn't seen or read a single thing about this moving before I went to theatre, everyone second was a gem, screen size played appreciable part.

:)

gogo

• 2 months later...

I read an article yesterday about a lawsuit filed by the former owners of the IP rights. For some reason they have deluded themselves into believing that they are entitled to 5% of the earnings on the 2nd and 3rd movies.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/12/11/news/companies/the-hobbit-movie-lawsuit/

I have my doubts that is going to go anywhere.

It came out this Tuesday here, but we weren't able to catch opening was all sold out

U know, everyone's probably been waiting to see Gandalf throw flashy bolts and stuff...

he's Gandalf, it's not his style!

but when he has to go up against the baddies, iHe's a tuff l'il wiz

... they kept him as Gandalf and showed a great deal of restratraint, must have taken them many many edits to get that "feel" right

epic, cutting edge, and pure Gandalf

still the classiest wiz in the land!

:bounce:

gogo

• Like! 1

oooooooh, can't wait to go and watch it!. I'll only be able to go on Wednesday how ever... but now I'm really looking forward to it.

Delta!

• Like! 1