Useful links and resources for Guild Wars

Schot

Well I came across this little tutorial and instead of bookmarking it and then loosing the bookmark amonst my many 100s of bookmarks I thought I'd post it.

Here is a link to one persons technique of leveling a Guild Wars character from 1-20 in a day:

Levels 1-20 In One Day

Here are a few other things I have found to be useful reading on the net:

Road To Level 10

This article explains, very well I might add, what you will likely experince during a typical path from level 1-10. It's fairly specific AND condensed which makes for some valuable knowledge and, considering I've already played to level 13, pertinent. Have a quick read of this one for sure.

guildwarsguru.com

Quite likely THE epicenter for english speaking guildwars community. A wealth of knowledge can be found here. Check out the character builds and give one a try if you're unsure as to how to get going. And on that note...

The Builds Directory

Here's a page of builds made by other players. Have a look and maybe you'll learn something from these builds that you can apply to the ones you have. Or simply start a new one!

Well that's enough for now I think. I'll see if I can find some other helpful links. Fell free to add any useful links here guys.

Have fun!