Who is interested in playing Guild Wars?

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

Allright...who here is interested?

REquirements:

1-Automatic entry if yer a member of the fellowship

2-We need one of the two modules for everyone to share in so that we can share adventures together.

3-If yer not a member of the Fellowship but you know members of the community then put in an application and yer off to a great start!

4- We highly recommend NIghtFall for all new players. This module comes comletel with heroes. It's a great way to solo during the week and perhaps hook up with the gang on weekends or whenever everyone is available.

If you can, let's all use this thread to list that we're interested and also list the name of the Character that we are using ingame.

HOw bout we all meet online this saturday for our first official Game Day?

Let's all pick up our prophecies asap and fiddle around with our toons.

For PVE (player V.s. Environment) we can all pick pretty much any class we wish...but for pVp (clan battling) we're really gonna have to work out the right battle mixes.

We really really REALLY need a monk.

heh...did I mention we need a monk?

:)

As soon as we all wake up this SAt we can hit the servers together.

Schot has registered our online clan as:

The Fellowship of DarkMatters

our tag is Dark

Get to know yer game during this week and SChot will see if he can find you or add you to our online clan list.

Cheers everyone and have lots of fun!

:devil:

gogo

p.s. we're also gonna have to set up official gaming nights or game days, so let's all see what our scheduelles are

p.s.s. I"m online as gogoblender

I am experienced in adventuring and player versus player battling. Character names:

Cygnus Arnimane (Monk)

Cygnus Xani (Elementalist)

Shantal Dane (Warrior)

Sionesse Arnimane (Assassin)

Okoni Sendai (Ritualist)

I have access to Prophecies, Faction, and Nightfall when it comes out.

I won't be leaving my current guild of friends, but I am always available and willing you help even more friends :) My most prefered, practiced and competent profession is as a Monk. I started as one and have played all level of play as one....missions and hunting to alliance and guild versus guidl battles.

Lord Daedelus,lv7 Warrior/Monk Prophecies.

As Cth's suggestion I bought it online, no box no cd.

Pretty awsome so far, starting to get to quests where I would need a partner.

Im not too sure about Warrior profesion, I might create a new char and start over.

Crunchie

oops, Ignore my other post My IGN is either, Elsfar The Hunter Or Shinaga The Honest, same account but just my 2 main chars and I have a mesmer and a ranger in pre at the moment :(

Cya there

:)

~Doom

P.S. Why don't you all join the DA guild, we need more GW members at the mo /whistle

Guest gogoblender

Yay, Tim!

Another friend to play with on GW

Will be lookin forward to seein you online

Actually...with the exception of Cygnus, most of us are noobs...hehe, so you can help counsel us!

:(

gogo

I'll stick to Factions. Game doesn't impress me that much so far so I don't feel like buying the old campaign, I'll stick with the new stuff and hope one day you guys cross over. I'll play once in a while in the meantime... O-game has picked up for me anyway, stirring a bit if trouble in my area and now I have to be more alert :-P

Guest gogoblender

ACtually, Blue Rookie, Cyg and Schot have factions and no matter which module we have the clans can always meet in some sort of a "central" section.

Woot!

:(

gogo

Blue you really chose the wrong games factions isnt as good as prophecies

and I'm on currently at 9-1ish GMT but next thursday onwards excluding weekends ill be on 4-7gmt and sundays 7+ gmt

/rolleyes

~Doom

P.S. Gogo whats you're IGN Gogoblender dont work ;)

Guest gogoblender

heh...well, I had the worst luck with gettin it online Tim...I'm runnin down to the store today to get Guild Wars prophecies....

I'll see you all online!

gogo

• 2 months later...

Hey GOGO and SCHOTS, hope u have the room for all of mine....LOL

Favorite: Raevenn Moonstarre R/? (whatever I need most usually monk) level 20+ Prophesies born currently in Nightfall (and lovin it)

Ivorie Garnnett Rt/Mo level 20+ Factions (Now running her in Nightfall)

Neon Necrotica N/? (haven't picked a secondary for her yet) level 7 Nightfall (after watching Schots and his

COOL family of minions I had to make her) LOL

Sunnraye Imhotep D/N level 9 Nightfall (using her for a mule)

Icey Phoenix E/Mo level 6 Nightfall

So there you have it guys *my family* lol hope to catch you all on some time and GO GO GO GO GO.

Heeey Raevenn! Haha. That's quite the family you got goin. Thank god the friends list only requires one name and associates the rest of your names to the one I entered. Whew! Very smart feature that is. :BlobRed:

Oh and to everyone. Allow me to introduce Raevenn best known for her quick bow and even quicker wit. Raevenn and I have been bashing skulls together for a while now every weekend along with her husband and

daughter(in law?). I forget, hehe.

See you next weekend Raevenn! :cow_white:

• 3 weeks later...

Well I thought I'd post my GW character here. I have had the game for over 6 months and I've only played a few times to get a level 7 character :)

Amiryn Valaedar (Mesmer/Necromancer)

I think thats his name lol. I'll have to check it sometime...

Guest gogoblender

jade, wow...if you have GW meet up with us online!

are you pre or after searring?

woo hoo,we can all hok up!

We'll send you a clan invite into GW D.a.r.kl. once you acceppt, then you can just press Guild buton and whoosh,...you'll be whised away to our beautifuyl Clan Guld Island complete with seraglios!

:3lmao:

gogo

I'm on almost all the time all day, just add me to yer friend list as well..

Gogo Blender

heh, ez enuf huh::3lmao:

great you got it and now our team's even that much bigger!

gogo

Guest gogoblender

Hey jade!

I've added you to my ingame list

heh, I'm usually always on...so check the friends list PressN then when you see my name up at the top, click on it then you can whisper to me.

I'll come in and help you run yer missions up higher so you can get to level twenty fasssssssst

Crunchie once came over and lanned with me and SChot and we did like six missions in a day...woot...and got him his armor as wel!:3lmao:

gogo

p.s. my name is Gogo Blender

p.p.s my msn is lol...

But please send me a letter of intro first before I add you so I can verify the person asking to join my msn list. Thanks

Wow, it's been a while since I was last on. With this past week being finals, internet has been down for the better part of a month, and my laptop just got fixed, I should be on here sometime in the near future. I hope.

Vlad Drazaar is the name, I believe. And about anytime is a good time for me now. Hope things have been going great for everyone in and out of game haha.

:whistle:

Guest gogoblender

Ahhh, Vlad, great seein yer on the prowl again!

And even better to see yer out of exams

I'm gonna be on today, so I'll look for you and we can do some keeeeeeeeleeeeeeeng

Cheers!

:whip:

gogo

Haha well now the computer is fixed. I had to work this past weekend. So I should be on tonight and maybe tomorrow. Dunno if I'll be on this weekend or not. Gotta figure out how to get dial up to work on my laptop if I do play hahaha. So here's to the holidays! :drinks:

Vlad Drazarr

Guest gogoblender

heya guys!

Vlad, sorry, I'm so laggy right now and I even dropped out of a killer mission and I was the one with all the heroes!

lol ,I"m trying to meet up with you now in D'allesio Seabord if my connection lets me through

Cheers!

:drinks:

gogo

• 4 months later...

Wow wish I had seen this thread so many months ago. ;):cool:

Well guess I can post my Characters anyway.

So Acct. 1

Kelrom Stormfire level 20 Monk/War. or Necro Prophecies

Aron Darkstar level 20 Ranger/Ele. Prophecies

Oblivion Farseer level 20 Ele/Mes Prophecies

Acct. 2

Field of Doom level 20 Necro/War. Prophecies

Tsai Oynxheart level 20 War./Ele/Monk Prophecies

Veldrin Moonblade level 20 Mesmer/Ele. Prophecies

Abyssal Lords level 17 Ritualist/Necro Factions

Akira Musagi level 3 Ele. Factions

Past Sins level 7 Dervish/Ele Nightfall

It's funny I learned about O-Game playing Guild Wars, I was out with A Group of Guild mates and someone started talking about O-Game. So I had to check it out. Now Uni9 is Dying as well

deprimetriste294230fr.gif