Thread for old fans Sacred 2 PvP (Tunngle)

I suggest to all fans of "Sacred 2" PvP play, come up with rules and restrictions.

Conduct a mini tournaments "1 v. 1", "2 v. 2", "3 v. 3", and so on. That would be wonderful, and use "Tunngle" ! Let's remember how it was !

There are a lot of ideas! builds and so on. For example, Deathmatch for 16 people.

Let's resume Sacred 2 community !

On balance think later.

Wait you answer !

And sorry my bad english... :ninja2:

• Like! 1

Good having you here Cortek!

I know there's been posters trying to find others to hook up wth for tuungle, later tonight or tomorow, I'll have a look to see if I can put together all the posts with peoples's names on it, perhaps this strengthens chance of finding players.

Yes to wonderful and yes to sacred 2 community!

:bounce:

gogo

Maybe anyone can suggest on which level be PvP ?

My suggestion is 100 level. Create blank charecter in "Character Editor" maximum 50 rune on one skill. Create balanced set's and items. I listen you suggestion..

Edited by cortek

I have vary intresting idea.

Game name: Cutthroat

Server player: 16 player's

Mode: PvP

Difficulty: Silver

All create new charecter 1 level and connect to server.

All people go to level up and farm, player kill is allowed. For level up and get item's all have 1 hour. You should not complain if you die from players.

The maximum number of party players 2.

If you want play in party with you friend, you need write "Team name" in charecter nickname. Example: my nickname is cortek. I want play with my friend, I write in my charecter name "Team name" - cortek[Triumph] and my friend write in he nickname ****[Triumph].

If you want play solo. You don't need write you Team name.

At the end of an hour, all go to the START location, will battle 2 vs. 2 if you play solo, you will be 1 vs. 1

Total have 8 team of 2 player.

http://challonge.com/sacred2pvp <- Example

All build is allowed and skills.

If you playing of 3 player or higher in party, you have been disqualification.

If you play not fair (cheats, CharacterEditor and so on) disqualification.

Rules may change in the course of events.

I wait you Sacred 2 fans ! Write your ideas and join us !

I know a lot of the fans here on site are working on Wiki and modds and drinking on the bar thread, but I'm gonna bump this up too, would be kinda cool fi one day Deep Silver allowed some kind of HC?

great spirit cortek

:thumbsup:

gogo

I know a lot of the fans here on site are working on Wiki and modds and drinking on the bar thread, but I'm gonna bump this up too, would be kinda cool fi one day Deep Silver allowed some kind of HC?

great spirit cortek

:thumbsup:

gogo

Maybe join to us ? :)