Path of Exile - 1.x Builds

Spritzen69

Right now I'm running a Reave/Double Strike Claw Shadow, and it's quite enjoyable. Unfortunately my drops have been pretty terrible, so it's been hard to see the full potential, but I really like how quick and agile the build is :)

I'm using Spectral throw with my Scion, with a Pole arm I found which had higher attack speed 1.35x and DPS than any of the 2 handed swords or staff I found, but staves can block...

With Leap slam for mobility. Animate Weapon for minions :)

Will try and get Animate Guardian latter for an extra minion, along with a skeleton + heal totem for tanking

And it seems like it can stun lock bosses?! I only have LMP gem attached to it, no weapon specific and stun passives.

At least it seemed like it when I took on the Vaal robot boss - he wasn't doing much most of the time

The point where the spectral throw projectiles flip back, they keep spinning, but slow down and a bunch will gather at that point to hit the boss rapidly

So fast rotation is good, combined with slow projectile speed....

The projectiles also follow you, so slow speed + leap slam = good for kiting

Spectral throw is kinda OP with damage - projectile passives boost it, physical damage does as well, along with weapon passives, not to mention support gems...

I also found some low level unique shoes that increase speed by 20% and I cannot be frozen, handy :)

Edited by CoolColJ

My Nemesis-characters:

Schniepelklopper ->Marauder 2h Spectral Throw

(got a 6 link :) ST-addedFire-WeaponElementalDamage-FasterAttacks-LifeOnHit-BloodMagic)

http://tinyurl.com/nczlgll

Nemesy -> Witch Summoner

(BurnedMiscreations Spectre build) (Iron Reflexes+EldritchBattery)

http://tinyurl.com/oblmlr6

Sciony -> Scion Traps

(Fire+Lightning with Elemental Equilibrium)

http://tinyurl.com/nc55hoe

Edited by Chrona

My Nemesis-characters:

Nemesy -> Witch Summoner

(BurnedMiscreations Spectre build) (Iron Reflexes+EldritchBattery)

http://tinyurl.com/oblmlr6

Sweet thanks for posting this, I know I asked about it yesterday :) Have you considered going Summon Guardian instead of Micreations? I know the miscreations are more powerful, but going to Lunaris every time you relog seems like a hassle :(

• 3 weeks later...

I'm actually playing my CI Summoner with almost zero Armour and ~6.7k ES and 4 auras. I'm using Molten Shell and Enduring Cry to protect against physical dmg. Resists are 50+ over max so elemental weakness effects are no problem. To heal my minions I use Flasks, Viatltiy and Rejuvenation Totem. I can do most of the endgame maps up to lvl73 so far.

my build

Edited by Slevin
  • Like! 1

I'm actually playing my CI Summoner with almost zero Armour and ~6.7k ES and 4 auras. I'm using Molten Shell and Enduring Cry to protect against physical dmg. Resists are 50+ over max so elemental weakness effects are no problem. To heal my minions I use Flasks, Viatltiy and Rejuvenation Totem. I can do most of the endgame maps up to lvl73 so far.

my build

At which point did you switch over to CI, or did you stick with energy shield since the beginning? The build looks really strong, and that ES pool is pretty huge :drool:

I think it was around level 58-60. At that point I spent some currency in buying gear to be prepared for the endgame.

My strategy was at first searching for the items with potential high ES (chest, shield). Some gear slots are set with uniques I cant/didn' want replace (Aurumvorax, Bones of Ullr, Aurseize, Perandus Signet) After that there are just a few gear slots left to fill with items got get max resists and highest possible ES. When you look at the gems you use, you may need some additional attributes when they become level 20 (best way to get on ammy, I use citrine base amulet for dex and str). I tried to get mana on most of the items to be able to play with that many auras. Thats only possible with the aura passives I have (reduced mana reserved, increased radius, increased effect). The radius I very nice for summoner to inprove the minions. The increased effect passives are stronger the more auras you can use because it affects all auras.

If you have any questions feel free to ask my ingame. I don't check this forum that often.

• Like! 1