Google Glass - 3 invites per friend!

gogoblender

Ahhh, they've gone the way of Gmail when it first came out?

Now everyone that's a part of the glass program can invite three more

http://phandroid.com/2013/10/28/google-glass-2-hardware-revision-explorer-program-invites/

The Google Glass team has announced via their Google+ profile that — exactly as we’d heard previously — a new version of Google Glass will be made available for Glass Explorers shortly. The new and improved Google Glass will only be made available to those that have purchased Glass before October 28th, 2013, where Glass Explorers will have the 1-timem option to replace their current glass for the future revised version.
According to Google, this Glass 2.0 will work with a future line of shades and prescription lenses for Glass users, as well as come with a mono earbud to help improve hearing in noisy environments (one of Glass’ Achilles heels). No word on if Google was able to increase the mAhs in Glass for increased battery life, but we’ll keep our fingers crossed.

Soooooooooo.. anyone here got friends?

:D

gogo

As far as I know: If you are stopped by police while driving a car and wear the glasses in power on mode it won't be good. In germany holding a phone is already not allowed at driving and I think this won't be either. I like the headup display at my car and having car info shown should be allowed IMUO (in my unholy opinion).

• Like! 1

I saw that

Even people upset about people texting on the side walks

The Glass is expensive right now,

Bids for the new invites are on Ebay for about 1500 to 2000...this is on TOP of the price to google for the hard ware, another 1500 extra^^

Google Glass is an exclusive piece of tech that’s hard to get. The “select few” could soon triple as Google just announced current Glass owners will be able to invite 3 friends to buy their own Glass. Only a couple hours later, dozens of enterprising individuals took to the web, putting their Google Glass invites up for auction on eBay. Screen-Shot-2013-10-28-at-7.54.45-PM-640

but what it can do is virtually unlmited

Imagine being able to access your data in the aiir directly in front of you via this...projected use anyway

:)

gogo