It's been a long time.. but I am back to Sacred! Hi all!

Hi all,

Just a quick introduction here. I am from Copenhagen Denmark. I used to play this game, I had the CE edition with the high res texture thing back when it first came out.. But there were so many bugs and one of the issues I used to have was the ram leak issue, every 20-25 minutes I had to kill sacred 2 and restart it. When I built my new computer I had forgotten about Sacred 2 and built my computer to be able to run Diablo 3.. I went a bit over board with it I guess because as I was building my comp I started wanting better componets.. This computer is now well over a year old, but the specs are still good for what I use it for.

Intel Core i5-3570K CPU
Corsair Vengeance 16 GB RAM
MSI GeForce GTX 660Ti 2GB PhysX CUDA (2) SLI enabled

ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 Motherboard

FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 BLACK

Just getting back into Sacred 2 now, as I saw there was a sale on Steam recently for 50% off for Sacred 2 Gold and I did some research and found out it was more stable than the retail version so I bought it. I just hope to enjoy the game again without too many bugs. Well I don't know what else to write, so if you have any questions just ask and I might answer :P

See you around :)

• Like! 1

Looks like you still have a very fine machine there in that year old computer.

I cannot say from experience per the Steam version. I run the boxed version with the CM Patch installed. Virtually bug free.

Welcome back aboard!

I remain, Etherian

• Like! 1

Hi all,

Just a quick introduction here. I am from Copenhagen Denmark. I used to play this game, I had the CE edition with the high res texture thing back when it first came out.. But there were so many bugs and one of the issues I used to have was the ram leak issue, every 20-25 minutes I had to kill sacred 2 and restart it. When I built my new computer I had forgotten about Sacred 2 and built my computer to be able to run Diablo 3.. I went a bit over board with it I guess because as I was building my comp I started wanting better componets.. This computer is now well over a year old, but the specs are still good for what I use it for.

Intel Core i5-3570K CPU

Corsair Vengeance 16 GB RAM

MSI GeForce GTX 660Ti 2GB PhysX CUDA (2) SLI enabled

ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 Motherboard

FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 BLACK

Just getting back into Sacred 2 now, as I saw there was a sale on Steam recently for 50% off for Sacred 2 Gold and I did some research and found out it was more stable than the retail version so I bought it. I just hope to enjoy the game again without too many bugs. Well I don't know what else to write, so if you have any questions just ask and I might answer :P

See you around :)

You're resolute in your conviction on being able to play this game, and this time you've built a monster to be sure.

We love the fanatacism, you're going to fit in fine ^^

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1