No more skill points to distribute for Sacred Underworld?

Hi good people, :) my "name" is CoReX and I'm new here.

I need help with a situation.

I was playing today sacred underworld and just leveled up to Level 74, when surprise, there weren't any

Skill Points to distribute, only a single Attribute Point.

now, is this a bug or it's normal and thats the maximum level for Silver Difficulty, also the experience

keeps accumulating when killing.

now I'm afraid to level up again without getting any Skill points.

what should I do? need help.

• Like! 1

Hello Corex, welcome to Darkmatters

My only guess for your problem would be through a question:
Have you in any case assigned more skill points to your character by using a save game editor?
If that is the case (and if my memory serves) then the game "knows"
how many skill points you should have and is not giving you any until it evens out.
Other than that possibility, it is NOT normal to level up without getting Skill Points,
and I cannot think of any other reason either.
I hope this helps a bit

best regards

Wireframe mode activated...

no way, I would never use any sort of cheats, it destroys the fun of the game, no point in that for me, I want adventure not fake happiness.

I never use any cheats in any game.

I leveled up in normal way by killing monsters (use lots of mentor potions) and when I finished some quests, the NPC's were giving some points.

I use the Vampiress and first I played Ancaria Campaign on Bronze Difficulty, then I started Underworld Campaign on Silver.

here is a picture of my characters stats.

http://postimg.org/image/ghj0dhm5h/fc47d18c/

:mellow:

I'm sorry, this wasn't meant to offend you, nor was I accusing you in any way,
in fact, what you do with your game is your thing, I'm not judging anyone's fun
That being said, I only have to add that this was the only thing that came to mind.
I don't see any other reason whatsoever that you level normally,
get XP normally, even get stat points but not skill points
I don't remember what the silver cap is,
but once in, it shouldn't stop giving you skill points, not when it continues giving you XP anyway
I hope someone else is better versed in this
regards

that's ok tom.morrow, I didn't get offended, thanks for trying to help here.

maybe someone else has any other explanation?

I will continue to play and level up again, just to see if it does the same at level 75, and comment on the situation.

I will still check in for solutions, if anybody has anything to say, just write it here, any help will be appreciated.

Here is an actual Screenshot of the event:

http://postimg.org/image/566bzyi2t/8301043a/

as you can see, there on the Left is an Attributes Point and on the Right, the 4 Skill Points are missing.

when I click on them "+" nothing happens, and after spending the Attributes Point, the Skill Point "+" disappear.

Edited by CoReX

hello again, I just leveled up to Lv.75 and this time the 4 points were given normally, so I missed the 4 points on Lv.74 only, I guess.

I still have the save point before leveling to Lv.74, maybe someone comes with something.

Edit:

I just did something and it went to normal.

what I did was going to the save game befor leveling up to Lv.74, exporting the character, startet a new game, underworld

campaign, and just leveled up to Lv.74 normaly, the 4 points were given.

so I've got back to the point where I was in the story, before Lv.74, killed a few crabs and it went OK here as well.

now I feel better knowing that my work wasn't in wain and can continue the story as well.

so I can say I solved the problem and if anybody get the same problem as I had, just do this things I described,

can't say it will behave the same but who knows.

I hope it can be understand what I write here well, I am not english man.

cheers.

Edited by CoReX
  • Like! 1

Sorry for getting in that late but finally You had been able to “solve” it yourself. So I just would like to confirm your experiences. Sacred with or without Underworld sometimes does have some funny or strange behaviours even with the latest Patches installed.

Therefore I highly recommend that everyone playing the game uses save games frequently and also use a proper naming to make it easy to go back and retry.

In general, if something doesn’t work the way it should, it is a good idea to quite the game and restart as this might solve the problem already. If not, then go back to an earlier save game and redo what you did.

Luckily those things don’t happen too often, but better be save then loosing the fun! ;)

• Like! 1
  • 7 years later...
On 11/14/2013 at 7:15 PM, CoReX said:

hello again, I just leveled up to Lv.75 and this time the 4 points were given normally, so I missed the 4 points on Lv.74 only, I guess.

I still have the save point before leveling to Lv.74, maybe someone comes with something.

Edit:

I just did something and it went to normal.

what I did was going to the save game befor leveling up to Lv.74, exporting the character, startet a new game, underworld

campaign, and just leveled up to Lv.74 normaly, the 4 points were given.

so I've got back to the point where I was in the story, before Lv.74, killed a few crabs and it went OK here as well.

now I feel better knowing that my work wasn't in wain and can continue the story as well.

so I can say I solved the problem and if anybody get the same problem as I had, just do this things I described,

can't say it will behave the same but who knows.

I hope it can be understand what I write here well, I am not english man.

cheers.

Wow that's unusual.. having 74 level issues, good to know it can be worked out if that happens.

I hope we all have great fun still with this fine game!

• Like! 1
29 minutes ago, Roxterat said:

Wow that's unusual.. having 74 level issues, good to know it can be worked out if that happens.

I hope we all have great fun still with this fine game!

Great seeing you here Jaro! Underworld was and still is a terrific gem of a game!

:viking:

gogo

• Like! 1