Main Alliance App.

KurA

Hi all who read this...

As this is the aplications section, guess what I'll be doing? thats right baking a cake. lool

seriously though I know im not quite what you are looking for in terms of points :D but I am moving up the rankings pretty fast. I am at 148546 (Rank 591 of 3939) and as I said going up fast.

Other than points though I do have all the other things you are looking for (I think)

I am very active on forums and livley in all game I play (which are quite alot I must admit), always willing to help otehrs out and loads more.

I am currently in Covenant Alliance and have been for a while, but want to leave as I have problems with the way it is run amongst other things

anywho... if u hav any questions or wot not let me no /thumbsup

cheers

'KurA'

Welcome.... a representitive of D.a.r.k./D.a.r.k.(W) will be along to deal with your app soon

Mean while make urself comfortable and enjoy the bar.

Regards

Firefly [sPAWN]

Guest gogoblender

lol

baking a cake sounds good as part of an application!

KurA thank you for your consideration of D.a.r.k. as a clan member.

We will forward your application internally and respond via forum pm.

Best wishes with your game

:)

gogo

p.s. And like Firelfly has mentionned...the bar is a great place to get to know peeps and responding to threads in this forum helps us get to know you and you us ;)

Making an intro thread is a great way for us to know of your background, about your eaerlier alliances and why D.a.r.k. as a clan is your choice.