That sucks, sorry about your sick compy.

Hey, so I was thinking, what are your plans for implementing this into the game? Droppable set items complete with bonuses and all that jazz? If so, I was just thinking ahead about compatibility, since I'm also (hopefully) going to release a new set soon it would be great if at some point we were able to release a combined version so players wouldn't have to choose.

Greetings Ancarians

Again, its been a while since my last post

I have had some unexpected setbacks the last few days

and things that are constantly slowing me down.

The latest, I just got my 1st ever BSOD ( blue screen of death )

After the reboot my antivirus and firewall got bugged and wont start at all

After a few tests it seemed that something went seriously wrong

Currently checkdisk is at step 4 of 5 and about 44% progress

( after an hour of "fixing" countless references and errors, even in system files u_u )

It may take a few more hours to know how severe the damage realy is

Regardless, the mod files are secure in my mailbox

but the progress has stopped until I get my system back up and running

I kept high hopes of having this alpha released this weekend

but now I just hope my system will get back more or less intact

Will keep you posted with any news ASAP

cheers

tommy

<missing silly message>

That sucks Tom :( I've had a few of those in my life, and it's pretty disheartening. Hope you're able to make it to an alternate device, for me at least, not getting to the net is devestating

As they say in Sacred 2 my friend...

Good luck on the rebuild

:)

gogo

Greetings Ancarians,

First of all I'd like to wish all a happy belated hibernal solstice

Also I would like to thank you all for you kind words and encouragement about my situation

A small update on my status:
My rig has broken down, numerous files are destroyed and / or give an access error, several of which are system files.
This disaster was a weird one: no other services were affected except those that were safe-guarding the system security, namely the antivirus and the firewall. Idk. what to make of that, it's just a given fact.

Atm. my only web access is through a small palmtop-like system, where even typing is a royal pita.

As noted before, the mod files remain intact on the clouds but atm. I have no system to work with them
At Dec. 27th I will start re-building the system with upgraded security measures, this total eclipse will not be repeated.!

My apologies for not having issued the alpha version of the Sophia's Armor mod yet, I hope, given the circumstances, that you understand.

Best regards,
tommy

• 2 weeks later...

No problem at all and I dearly hope that your start into 2014 was more promising that the ending of 2013!?

Take your time and I'm looking forward to any news You can share with us on this project! ;)

• 3 months later...

In the end, I really like how this set turned out - similar, but not the same. It allows the playable Seraphim to wear Sophia's beautiful armor while still keeps her individuality. I think, if Tom returns to Dark Matters, he would approve of your take on the set - because I don't see what is there to disapprove of.

The bonuses are not extremely geared for one aspect, and that's a good thing. Quite a few items can be considered generally beneficial for the character, some others are equally useful for all casters. (Can you post the stats for wings, by the way?) So, the set pieces would probably be worn by many Seraphims and not just because of the looks.

Edited by Silver_fox
  • Like! 1

Oh sweet!! I was really hoping for it to be gold but silver looks way better. I think of it has a Sophia in training armor as if the playable seraphim takes her place later on in time. Great work everybody. I wonder if other things could be made for the other characters or what else could there be for the seraphim.

• Like! 1