How long have you been here at DarkMatters?

I had joined years back (2009 or 2010) with a different email but it must have been erased from non use. That or I couldn't figure out what the old username was to get my old log in. But I'm back now for a month or so n I love this game so much. Hoping to get to know you all. Its been a great community from what I see n I'm happy to be part of it now.

• Like! 1

1. Arrived here straight off the boat from Start Isle and...

1. me too :) March 09

2. 4y 9m

3. met Viper and Schot in Sacred2...and joined DM

:viking:

Thanks Chrona for posting, and I'm gonna double up on this post and make it a Merry Happy one too :D

It's like there's a big family with the German community and us across the sea, and you've helped us strengthen it well

I feel like you have a home here, you've made with us over the years.

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

1. Registered in may 09. Haven't been much around before that.

2. About 4.6 years.

3. Found this forum in the wiki, and that on google.

Thanks nighthawk!

And love the supporting member badge!

gogo

. 6th of march 2013 is when I joined DM

. about 10 months, I have been on wiki getting builds

. I found DM by search in google, I view other forums but they were like dead so here I am

Thanks for posting Haydn

lol I feel that all the bugs in this game made the wiki and this reference community that much more indispensable

Okay we're not a dead community then...

We're the UNDEAD!

gogo

This is a great initiative gogo. Love it :drunkards:

I came here and lurked for approximately 4-5 months before I actually made an account.

As for when I joined the FDM experience, it was 21st of December 2007. So, we've just passed my 6th anniversary as a member here.

As for how and why I found this forum is probably the thing I remember the most. Because I was looking for a way to avoid those pesky Skeleton Mages 1hit kill resurrection bugs. So after a few hours of googling, I bought the underworld expansion and never had that problem again.

Good ole Put!

you get a hug

:hugs:

I remember years and years ago playing with you on the servers, and you were so completely mesmerzied and hooked on the power of the Dryad. Your Dryad guide build "The Wall" was the fore runner of all the good stuff that came after, and I'll never forget how you hooked into the hidden mechanics of the Dryad Voodoo builds, they still are, to this day, elegant, powerful and full of surprises.

Yeah it's been years huh^^

Merry Christmas Put

gogo

I had joined years back (2009 or 2010) with a different email but it must have been erased from non use. That or I couldn't figure out what the old username was to get my old log in. But I'm back now for a month or so n I love this game so much. Hoping to get to know you all. Its been a great community from what I see n I'm happy to be part of it now.

Every person that finds us adds and makes a difference.

Those who persevere find a home with us

until they go mad

:crazy:

gogo

until they go mad

gogo

Lucky for me I was mad before I got here

:-)

• Like! 1

Good ole Put!

you get a hug

I remember years and years ago playing with you on the servers, and you were so completely mesmerzied and hooked on the power of the Dryad. Your Dryad guide build "The Wall" was the fore runner of all the good stuff that came after, and I'll never forget how you hooked into the hidden mechanics of the Dryad Voodoo builds, they still are, to this day, elegant, powerful and full of surprises.

Merry Christmas Put

gogo

Yea, it really has been far too long gogo.

I keep wishing and hoping for the day the servers come back online, but I think that's just a dream destined for ruin.

Hopefully there'll be yet another game coming which will support the weekly kami, and all the shenanigans surrounding it :-) Whilst still being confusing enough to make me go bald once more.

Oh, and merry christmas to you too :l_santa:

• Like! 1

until they go mad

gogo

We woulda had to " oust" you for being a counterfeit if you weren't!

:lol:

gogo

Good ole Put!

you get a hug

Merry Christmas Put

gogo

Yea, it really has been far too long gogo.

I keep wishing and hoping for the day the servers come back online, but I think that's just a dream destined for ruin.

Hopefully there'll be yet another game coming which will support the weekly kami, and all the shenanigans surrounding it :-) Whilst still being confusing enough to make me go bald once more.

Oh, and merry christmas to you too :l_santa:

Regarding a future "closed" kind of community or possibility, if one day that code was made open by the publishers, it would be easy to find hosting for that, with private servers.

Yes, at cost, but what joy!

gogo

until they go mad

gogo

We woulda had to " oust" you for being a counterfeit if you weren't!

:lol:

gogo

No posing here. Lol. 100% genuine mad person. Happy to find others like me :-D

• 2 weeks later...

Wow.

Just saw this topic and had to check my profile and previously made posts out to find the answer because I honestly couldn't remember. lol

I know that I joined the site because I had just bought the 360 version of the game, and that all the searches I ran looking for info on the game either directed me to here or the old wiki.

I was lurking for a while too, but ended up actually joining on September 2nd, 2012.

Crazy.

I should probably post more often considering I've been here over a year and this is only the 30th time I've said anything to you all.

Guess that kinda makes me more a lurker still than an actual site member after all. :4rofl:

So, I'm a little late to the party...

1) According to the site, I joined September 3rd, 2009. I had definitely been stalking the site prior to that, as the PS3 version of Sacred 2 came out on May 11th, 2009.
2) 4 years, 4 months, 3 days (including the end date)...also known as 137,030,400 seconds.
3) The "Community" link on SacredWiki. Found SacredWiki via the Sacred 2 GameFAQs boards, which I still hold an active status with also.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

We're looking to see how long the median time of of membership of our active posting, reading, wiki-loving community is. :dance:

We are looking to make some cool changes to the post bit that appears beside your name when you post^^

We're getting to be one of the good 'ole gaming communities around on the net, and we're trying to show some appreciation for everyone here that keeps us alive.

If you have some time can you please post here?

• When you arrived at DarkMatters
  • how many years here you've been a member
  • how did you find this site?

lots luv

gogo

1- I got here around 2009 with Sacred I was crazy of that game after sacred2 fallen angel I played online I had many friends and learn from you how I add patches how find my way! how to use combat arts which character need which skills before I put all my runes in and looking new ones :D you showed me how many I should be use to more efficient etc.

2- I played all the characters and left 2 years ago started facebook with many friends around the world. But I realised I miss so much my game I started again I miss Ancaria I miss my Dryad very much I am an arrow ;) Now I am here I forgot my username :( still same email address but what was my user name I can't remember anymore! Sorry ;(

3- sacred forum I remember! if you write google "sacred2 Fallen Angel" you can find the best SACRED school "DarkMatter - Sacred Wiki "

Hey everyone!

We're looking to see how long the median time of of membership of our active posting, reading, wiki-loving community is. :dance:

We are looking to make some cool changes to the post bit that appears beside your name when you post^^

We're getting to be one of the good 'ole gaming communities around on the net, and we're trying to show some appreciation for everyone here that keeps us alive.

If you have some time can you please post here?

• When you arrived at DarkMatters
  • how many years here you've been a member
  • how did you find this site?

lots luv

gogo

1- I got here around 2009 with Sacred I was crazy of that game after sacred2 fallen angel I played online I had many friends and learn from you how I add patches how find my way! how to use combat arts which character need which skills before I put all my runes in and looking new ones :D you showed me how many I should be use to more efficient etc.

2- I played all the characters and left 2 years ago started facebook with many friends around the world. But I realised I miss so much my game I started again I miss Ancaria I miss my Dryad very much I am an arrow ;) Now I am here I forgot my username :( still same email address but what was my user name I can't remember anymore! Sorry ;(

3- sacred forum I remember! if you write google "sacred2 Fallen Angel" you can find the best SACRED school "DarkMatter - Sacred Wiki "

Note: I filled my profile and need your help please to use Sacred2 patches from Sacredwiki

Note: I filled my profile and need your help please to use Sacred2 patches from Sacredwiki

Well, welcome back then! Request for help with the patches should probably go in another thread, if only because it would be easy to miss in this one. If you want to post what questions you have about the patches in this thread, someone can probably help you out.

• Like! 1

1. 4th of May 2009

2. ehm... not sure, must have been a few months later. Lets say 5 later this year and we have a deal.

3. Kinda like fled here in the d.a.r.k.er days of SIF

• Like! 1

Well, welcome back then! Request for help with the patches should probably go in another thread, if only because it would be easy to miss in this one. If you want to post what questions you have about the patches in this thread, someone can probably help you out.

thank you Prismatic Enchanter your kindly answer, I will try to find correct place to ask I guess. :) . I know Sacred player is just self a HERO so many year I didn't meet any unkind Hero in sacred. All of the danger I wish to live in Ancaria with all of you (I hate to hear "...how the game is work"

I'm......not sure how to take all those emoticons. I never knew this site existed because I never look up games and strategy guides online. Games like Dragon Age ruined strategy guides for me. Specific events are only caused by specific actions, and you only have that one specific time to do the action or lose the event forever, and there's not even the slightest hint of what you're to do to trigger this event. I'll give a slightly exaggerated, generic example of the type of games I had: "Daisy Duke is a hidden character of the game. While it's totally optional to have her, her sword, the Fiery Slasher of Immaculate Awesomeness, is not only the best weapon in the game, but also the only weapon that can properly destroy Nosgarth the Vile. Daisy Duke also has special armor, the Cut-Off shorts of Infinite Sexiness, that can only be obtained by having your character Belinda Carlisle talk to Oslam the Blind. Oslam the Blind only appears once in the game, in the Seven Suns marketplace, which you can visit only once. To get Daisy to join your group, you must first slay Scrotox the Grey, then visit his corpse the next day between 5pm to 5:37pm, and dump the Coffee of Infinite Energy on him. The Coffee of Infinite Energy can only be found underneath the purple cactus in the Jagermeister Caverns. The purple cactus has to be kicked exactly in synch to the song "This Love" by Pantera. This is where you have an option. You can either kick the cactus to the rhythm of "This Love" or kick the cactus in synch to the song "Shout at the Devil" by Motley Crue to get the limited edition Alice in Chains t shirt. Be careful, though, because a bug that many are unaware of is you'll crash the game if you put the Alice in Chains t shirt on Bret Michaels while smoking the red hookah".

Dude, how was I supposed to know ANY of that? The game manual said nothing about any of it, my characters never said "whoa, I bet I could kick the crap out of that cactus!" But now that I know I can have Daisy Duke in my party, I HAVE to have her. So, I have to print off an 8 million page strategy guide, and play with controller in one hand and strategy guide in the other. Playing by the way the strategy guide wants me to play sucked all the fun out of games for me, it became a little stressful, the antithesis of what gaming is supposed to be in my eyes. So, I never looked up Sacred 2 strategy guides or anything about sacred 2, because if the game had hidden easter eggs and I couldn't find them myself, I didn't want to go through the chore of strategy guides. I know the game has a hidden key under a rock or something, but I never found it on my own, so I don't need it.

• Like! 1

ROFL I don't remember anything like that in Dragon Age. I played it blind, and then played through it several more times with varying degress of internet info. I had a blast.