Questions about damage bonus and Bloodlust

Hola a todos, buenas tardes!

Foremostly, I would like to greet all of the members here since I am new. Un placer conocerte!

Now, there are few things I would like to ask:
1. What is the difference between "Fire/Magic/Poison Damage : +xx%" and Weapon Fire/Magic/Poison Damage : +xx% Strength/Endurance/Charisma"? Which will give me the highest of damage?
2. Now I have these rings which gave me "Weapon Fire Damage : +8% Physical Regeneration" and "Weapon Fire Damage : +29". What are the differences?
3. I know Bloodlust decreases the regeneration time of vampiric arts (Bites, Bats, etc), but it also give you "Attack Speed +xx%". Does this mean that Bloodlust increases your attack speed in vampire form?
4. Does Sword/Axe/Ranged Lore bonus works while in vampire form? Or only bonus from Bloodlust that was count?
5. Just out of curiosity, I have a level 102 Vampiress (in Gold, will enter Platinum soon). Her damage, with level 70 Torn Claws is about 40k, her (total) resistance is around 9.6k, and her defense is flat out 5k. Will this be enough in Platinum? Or is it too low?

Gracias de antemano!

• Like! 1

Welcome to the forums, NocheEstrellada!

I have some answers for you :)

1) Fire/Magic/Poison damage +x% increases your "non-weapon" CA damage. Weapon Fire/Magic/Poison damage only increases damage dealt with your weapon - both normal attacks and CA's that use your weapon.

2) Weapon Fire damage +29 gives you a flat 29 extra fire damage when you hit with your weapon... whereas the Weapon Fire damage +8% Physical Regeneration increases your fire damage by a variable amount, depending on what your Phys Regen is.

3) Yes

4) I am not sure. I think not, but it could have an effect.

5) I don't know, sorry :(

Gracias por repuesta y un placer conocerte, essjayehm.

1. Hm, so "Weapon [Elemento] Damage : +xx% [stat]" will give me the most damage, am I correct (for Vampiress, at least)?

2. Ah, so I was not misinterpreted it! Glad to know that :D

3. So increasing attack speed is the only thing Bloodlust does? Does it decreases the animation as well?

4. Hm, guess I will have to try it out myself.

5. Ah, no problema. I appreciate your answer :)

Hola a todos, buenas tardes!

Foremostly, I would like to greet all of the members here since I am new. Un placer conocerte!

Now, there are few things I would like to ask:

1. What is the difference between "Fire/Magic/Poison Damage : +xx%" and Weapon Fire/Magic/Poison Damage : +xx% Strength/Endurance/Charisma"? Which will give me the highest of damage?

2. Now I have these rings which gave me "Weapon Fire Damage : +8% Physical Regeneration" and "Weapon Fire Damage : +29". What are the differences?

3. I know Bloodlust decreases the regeneration time of vampiric arts (Bites, Bats, etc), but it also give you "Attack Speed +xx%". Does this mean that Bloodlust increases your attack speed in vampire form?

4. Does Sword/Axe/Ranged Lore bonus works while in vampire form? Or only bonus from Bloodlust that was count?

5. Just out of curiosity, I have a level 102 Vampiress (in Gold, will enter Platinum soon). Her damage, with level 70 Torn Claws is about 40k, her (total) resistance is around 9.6k, and her defense is flat out 5k. Will this be enough in Platinum? Or is it too low?

Gracias de antemano!

Thanks for posting here on the boards NocheEstrellada, and welcome to DarkMatters~!

I didn't get to play much of the Vampiress, got stuck on the Seraphim and Demoness for most of my online career in the game, but I know there are a few players here still giving the game a good work out, they'll probably be able to give some great advice on your build.

Cheers!

:)

gogo