tactics lore

sw focus

concentration

at 18 I will take WEL and then LF focus

but im stuck on the last 3 skills

I was thinking weapon lore - constitution or combat discipline

not sure ....any tips would be welcome

• Like! 1

It all depends on what sort of TG you are building up. What combat arts are you using more often? Do you prefer ranged fighting with your melee?.. Please, tell us more, so we can give better recommendations.

Consider taking Enhanced Perception, Bargaining or Blacksmith (if you are playing on PC).

Sword, Hafted or Ranged Weapons are good to take when you dedicate yourself to a specific weapon category.

You could take Tactics Lore for more overall damage and extra Devout Guardian modifier points.

Maybe take Toughness for added endurance.

• Like! 1

Maybe take Toughness for added endurance.

Is it possible to create an almost nigh-invulnerable TG with a lot of mitigation? I know there have been possibilities creates for Seraaphims regarding this, but can it be done for TG's as well?

:)

gogo

Is it possible to create an almost nigh-invulnerable TG with a lot of mitigation? I know there have been possibilities creates for Seraaphims regarding this, but can it be done for TG's as well?

:)

gogo

Depends on what you mean by "nigh-invulnerable". I casually passed silver with this setup and only died a handful of times, having the T-energy shroud take most of the damage.

My only regret, I should have made him also a Shopper.

post-26610-0-74974300-1385926799_thumb.jpg

the CA's I use most dedicated blow and deathly spears ....archimedes beam for long range and jolting touch for the bosses

for Area of Effect I use a combo of Fiery & Icy then top it off with charged grid

for buff's its T-shroud and combat aura

Sounds like you already built a good fighting machine.

I would not recommend taking Constitution when using T-energy Shroud with Warding Energy Lore. Just increase your Vitality instead.

Combat Discipline is good if you use combos a lot. It will also unlock three Combat Arts in a combo.

Consider taking something out of the green section: Enhanced Perception, Bargaining or Blacksmith (on PC).

And finally if you have room take Sword or Hafted weapons skill to make your preferred weapon category deadlier.

• Like! 1

Thank you SX255 for your helpful posts

I love LF as a backup to DG ...it fills in the gaps very nice with the range options

I think I will go with haft weapons , LF lore and combat dis or EP

once again thank you for the replys

• Like! 1