Sacred 2 is Awesome!

Just wanted to say hi, sooo... Hi!

Sounds like Sacred 3, if it ever appears will not be in the same vein, but I'm kinda in the mindset of "who cares, Sacred 2 has it all!"

Welcome to the forum! :bye: Why yes, yes it is awesome.

And I feel much the same way about Sacred 3.

• Like! 1

I have had pc and ps3 versions but the pc version keept quiting, so I snapped it with anger, I was at eb games one day an noticed it was for ps3 so I got it, I have had it for about 3 years maybe, same for diablo 3 but I got it for ps3 and I played that for awhile until it got boaring so I picked sacred 2 back up

Just wanted to say hi, sooo... Hi!

Been playing Diablo 3 on PC, quit, played it on console which although the drop rates were better it's the same thing over and over.

Then I saw Sacred 2 on steam, played it years ago but it used to crash constantly. The Steam version is perfect, rarely any issues and can have things like the physics switched on without any issues.

Even though this is an older game it is like a breath of fresh air, amazingly huge open world, so many quests, really cool characters....tons of fun.

I'm only level 42 (dual wield seraphim) but having an awesome time, I can see me going all the way through to niob and still having a blast.

This game utterly blows Diablo 3 out the water and into a far distant galaxy.

Sounds like Sacred 3, if it ever appears will not be in the same vein, but I'm kinda in the mindset of "who cares, Sacred 2 has it all!"

Very happy to see the game is still very much alive with this place going well...and I love that google map!

Ravey, welcome to DarkMatters!

yes, we're on your side with the acclaim. This little gem was hardly known here in North America, but became a huge best seller when released in Europe years ago, and we're it's fervent community "alive" on this forum as you note.

We're happy to have you here, and very happy to see you post the enthusiasm.

Welcome!

:gogo:

gogo

Welcome to DarkMatters. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. And Sacred 2 is awesome. I struggled the first time to get the concept and get a character going, but before I knew it I had a few characters going all with different play styles.

Delta!

• Like! 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Very happy to see the game is still very much alive with this place going well...and I love that google map!

Schot's magic!

I think it was the largest and one of the first maps created during that time with Google API

:)

gogo