Christmas Greetings!

After a couple of days of no power in the cold, was one of the lucky ones to get power back on last night. Nice and toasty. Currently with my parents who also got their power back, and watching Mandarin soap operas with them... sorta. =/ Ah well. Merry Xmas again. :-)

All this time and no power, I can't imagine it, what about the water pipes and were there any pets?

I'm happy to read that you're back in the juice

Welcome back to digitalitis!

:)

gogo

After a couple of days of no power in the cold, was one of the lucky ones to get power back on last night. Nice and toasty. Currently with my parents who also got their power back, and watching Mandarin soap operas with them... sorta. =/ Ah well. Merry Xmas again. :-)

All this time and no power, I can't imagine it, what about the water pipes and were there any pets?

I'm happy to read that you're back in the juice

Welcome back to digitalitis!

:)

gogo

Given how I was out of the house for so long, the pipes were perfectly fine. Just in case, though, I turned the water off when I was out, and kept the taps running low when I was in the house. And I have no pets to worry about, so the only animals that were frozen in my house were the beef and chicken I kept in the fridge (heh). :D I guess because I was not in such a bad predicament even with no lights and all that I was not too worried about the cold. ;p Anyways, thanks, and happy shopping. XD