File Submitter: Flix

File Submitted: 13 Jan 2014

File Category: Community Patch Legendaries

Name: Essence of Dark Matters

Type: Throw Potion

Hands: 1

Class: Legendary

Requires: Community Patch

You can get this legendary Throwing Potion only as a reward for the Dark Rituals quest. This item was named 'Essence of Dark Matters' as a thank you for the DarkMatters Community.

Socket Types:

Gold : 1

Silver : 0

Bronze : 0

Element: 1

Available Levels:

Silver: 20, 40(x2), 60(x2), 80(x2),

Gold: 60, 80(x2), 100(x2), 120(x2),

Platinum: 100, 120(x2), 140(x2),

Niobium: 140, 160(x2), 180(x2), 200(x2)

This stash contains 26 total copies of this item, each with different stats due to the random modifiers at play.

This throw potion drops in several varieties, that have different appearances and damage types.

Modifiers:

Combat art range +X%

Chance for Double Hit +X%

Direct Damage X%

This modifier is random. It can be any other Item Modifier of yellow or golden quality

Ranged Weapons +X

Chance to hit additional opponents +X%

Requires Ranged Weapons Skill

Chance for secondary damage effect +X%

Requires the Mastery of Ranged Weapons Skill

Wiki URL: http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Essence_of_Dark_Matters

Instructions:

Be sure to back up your existing chest.sacred2chest file before doing anything! Installing this file will overwrite your Shared tab in your player chest.

For XP, it's located in:

C:\Documents and Settings\<userID>\My Documents\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

For Vista and Windows 7:

C:\Users\<userID>\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

Extract the Chest.sacred2chest file from this Zip file and place it in your Saved Games folder.

Click here to download this file

• Like! 1

AWESOME! I've been waiting for a legendary potion! Now, I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for a legendary fist weapon. I'm totally stoked, I'm happy I re-downloaded the game a few days ago

• Like! 1

I'll try to update this file as I collect more of them (this throw potion was implemented with the CM Patch, as a guaranteed quest reward for completing the Dark Rituals quest, which I always try to do).

Now, just didn't seem right we didn't have a download for the item named after us!

I guess I could make some unique/legendary fist weapons. Now that I've gone through all the weapon types, I see there are a HUGE amount of unique and legendary swords and hafted weapons and much fewer of everything else.