It was too big for the 5mb minimum file size. I could only crunch it down to about 5.11mb. Want to raise the cap? :D

Google Drive is just showing you the list of files in the zip file for info's sake. Click File->Download to get the package.

In this day of filehosts with all their ads and waiting periods and limited download speeds Google Drive is godly.

• Like! 1

Regarding making it bigger, for you, yes!

I'll fix that with Schot today

And, I'm a HUGE fan of google drive, in fact all their products, while I was away in states now, was messing with it, and have fallen in love with google's eco system.

Will post back when the size is upgraded

:D

gogo

• Like! 1

Ok...pretty soon this mod is going to be superseded as I add more items...and more than that, the name will change too, to "Flix's Item Mods" or something like that. I don't want it to be stuck named "Draco's Garments of Mutation" when it's really 4 sets and bunch of uniques someday. Can I update stuff like that on the Darkmatters downloads?

Also, afterwards can you leave this thread here (or merge them or something)? I'll just put up a link to the "real" DL thread once it's uploaded to DM.

Edited by Flix
  • Like! 1

Ok...pretty soon this mod is going to be superseded as I add more items...and more than that, the name will change too, to "Flix's Item Mods" or something like that. I don't want it to be stuck named "Draco's Garments of Mutation" when it's really 4 sets and bunch of uniques someday. Can I update stuff like that on the Darkmatters downloads?

Also, afterwards can you leave this thread here (or merge them or something)? I'll just put up a link to the "real" DL thread once it's uploaded to DM.

Yah, downloads are always possible to upload, just again upload again to same file, and new one will replace it. Regarding titles, etc, all that can be changed, and I can merge any topics into another, what happens is that oldest topic, is first and newest will come after in that same topic.

When you uplload to the downloads section, new topic is automatically made, and I'll merge that into this one here, and you can keep editing this one as you think best.

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

I still can't upload it. Says the file cap is still 5mb.

I'm trying to upload it here, with the other CM Patch mods: http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/files/category/20-community-patch/

Weird thing every other section has a 9.77mb cap, and Ice and Blood mods has 99.61mb! Iis that where I was supposed to upload it? It's built on and requires CM Patch though.

Ok I think it went through. I dunno quite how merging work, but whatever you think is best. I mainly didn't want confusion about the name of the mod or external links to this thread broken, but both of those things can be solved, so long as I can edit the leading post.

Can you make the thread title "Flix's Items Mod" - that way it won't need to be changed again in the future.

Yes, thanks guys. Updating to a new version went very smoothly.

To everyone downloading it: please report bugs here (or the development thread) so I can fix any problems! Aside from Pesmontis checking the scripts there have been no testers other than me. I'm the only one who's been playing it and everything works fine on my system but there could be unforeseen issues so let me know!

A good quick way to check if things are ok is by checking the optional stash file (after installing the main files of course). If everything is properly in the stash, then things should be working properly.

Edited by Flix

WOOT!

Gimme, gimme (downloading)..

Ehm, on my HDD, the filename isn't right: "Flix's Dragon Mage Sets Mod v2.zip",

I guess it's a typo for a HTML encoded char. (DLd with Firefox 26 on Win7 Ult. 32-bit).

• Like! 1

WOOT!

Gimme, gimme (downloading)..

Ehm, on my HDD, the filename isn't right: "Flix's Dragon Mage Sets Mod v2.zip",

I guess it's a typo for a HTML encoded char. (DLd with Firefox 26 on Win7 Ult. 32-bit).

I don't know why the name would show up like that. All I did was type "Flix's" with a normal apostrophe. All things considered it doesn't bother me that much if it doesn't interfere with the function of the mod.

Still same problem, armor is nothing but grey box until I put it on my Dragon Mage. I'm going to have to fiddle, I don't see why it's doing this

That sounds like the game isn't recognizing the icons. That's exactly the behavior that would occur if they weren't there. I've quintuple-checked the folder paths in the installation folder and they are correct. There should be 72 new icons in pak/data/icons/items

So my second guess would be something in the way I saved the new icons was invalid, although they show up fine in-game on my system. I'll send you some generic, untouched icons to try and see if those work.

Are the icons still grey boxes when they are put into an equipment slot?

Yup, still grey even when I put them on. Something tells me I'm the only one w this problem :)

Don't take this the wrong way, but god I hope so. PM'd you some generic icons to try out.

I had this problem recently with some of my own icons: no matter what I did, the icons wouldn't show up - I was frantically editing the pictures trying to get it right, thought it couldn't be the alpha layer, checked the DDS type again (A8R8G8B8), tried some crazy things.. nothing !

Finally, after I put it away for a day or two, I looked again, and it appeared I had forgotten the '0' in front of the itemtype ID..