Google Nexus 5 - mah new phone :)

gogoblender

Ayup, that's mah baby! Cheap, massive screen, awesome link ups to google's ecosystem.

Tom's just reviewed it today, and like a proud sucked in consumer I gotta share

Woot!

Google Nexus 5 a Fast affordable phone with LTE for all

Big thing for me was the unlocked part, I can take the phone anywhere in the world, great chance of me being able to use at least 3 g and stick a prepaid sim card in to save costs.

349.00 for my first phone, no contract!

:dance:

gogo

Haha next thing you know you'll be carrying around a massive 5.5"+ phablet as seems to be the current craze. Which I just am not a fan of...4.5" on my lumia 920 is ok, and the phone is fairly chunky so I could probably go up to 5" on something which has a slender design, but seeing people walking around with 5.7" galaxy notes...it's too big!

yeah that is massive!

I was in the states for last few weeks over Christmas and new years... was with my family, and they're all apple fanatics. Tiny tiny displays, which I guess I got used to after a wee while... in fact, I was completely submersed in the apple ecosystem, and got to be kinda handy with it.. but when this massive five incher arrived in the mail, I was kinda astonished at how BIG it was...but now, after a few days, I wouldn't think of going to anything smaller.

That Sam Notebook looks natty though eh?

soooooo pricey

:D

gogo

• 1 year later...