Titles Get Confused With User Names

Above each of our avatars, where there usually the user's handle/nickname, we get an auto-generated title based on post count, like Radon Master or Polonium Wizard.

I don't have a problem with these titles, they're pretty neat. But they're in the spot where a user's name goes in like every other forum in the world, and new people (and sometimes old people too) are always getting confused and calling users by their titles, because the actual name is pushed way up above the post itself.

Titles should go beneath portraits, not above. User names should go in that spot. So this is my humble suggestion to consider rearranging that layout some, please.

• Like! 1

On the topic of modding the skins, are you able to mix up the locations of items in the IPB software?

The little experience I have with the free IPB software is that everythings pretty much fixed. Is it different in the paid version?

Oh wow. I never noticed but now that it's mentioned... Yeah, that doesn't work well at all the way it is. Pretty sure the name used to be directly above the avatar in past versions. We'll have to see what they do with the new version coming out before I begin tackling the forum look again.

Yup Timo. Very do-able in this paid version. I'm wondering if putting the titles vertically along the left side of the avatar could look cool. New web language codes allow us to do things like rotating live text which would be fun to experiment with.