Started a Dragon Mage, still no survival bonus

Jimboboulett

I don't know if it is a bug or what, but after googling a few hours I found no answer to my problem.

I started a dragon mage yesterday, and after reaching level 15 and doing much exploration, I still don't get a survival bonus. The thing simply don't show in the bonus overview. The same for finding magical items from taking the perception skill, but I read somewhere that this is normal, I'm not sure, what I got is a 0.3 in white.

I play hardcore at silver and the game version is 2.65.1

Everything is probably normal, but since I found nothing on the subject, I don't know. I don't want to continue this game if there is a bug so any info would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know if it is a bug or what, but after googling a few hours I found no answer to my problem.

I started a dragon mage yesterday, and after reaching level 15 and doing much exploration, I still don't get a survival bonus. The thing simply don't show in the bonus overview. The same for finding magical items from taking the perception skill, but I read somewhere that this is normal, I'm not sure, what I got is a 0.3 in white.

I play hardcore at silver and the game version is 2.65.1

Everything is probably normal, but since I found nothing on the subject, I don't know. I don't want to continue this game if there is a bug so any info would be greatly appreciated.

Game is insanely complicated and as Chattius mentionned, it's in a lot of places. Took us a while to even get some stuff in place, and we're still working on referencing this game this day, years later after it's release.

Happy you found us Jean-Nichol, welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, sorry if I didn't answer earlier, was heavily caught up in the game and didn't notice...

I'm an old gamer, seen it all, never in a hurry to play a game, and it's always cool to have people keeping such sites alive and well since I'm always 2-3 years late...

Presently my game is going very well, no crashes at all, I rushed a high elf through the story twice to start playing in platinium, like I did in sacred 1, and since I have an easy time at level 65, and no perception or bargaining (I kept the last skill slot open to bargain "cheat" every 25 levels until 150), then I decided I would try the more monsters mod ; always a fan of monsters hordes, since doom 1...

Darn! I installed moody's mod and everything went to hell because I just realised I never installed the community patch! So I deleted the whole game and my characters with it, I'll start anew.

As for the learning curve, it's not that hard when you think I just dropped X3 TC... But I got to say your site is full of very useful information.

Edited by Jimboboulett