Sacred 2 Pets Sacred 2.40

I have another version 2.40 pets mod that is cool, that I am running... Similar to the ver.2.12 I uploaded but better with the pet options update...

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/341-skwarvudu240zip/

It is similar to adding the SK_Warrior spell Kohorte' it is awesome I shrunk the dragons for pets to .300000 size. I manually took off the camerashake in that script for dragons. Dryads voodoo spells r cool u should def. chek those out. kk enjoy if they let me upload this somewhere, & as always remember to back up your script files 1st! always, but if u have a current system w/in the last 3 years & can run reg sacred2 ver.2.40 then u should b fine... don't download that below it is junk! kk. if / when they let me upload my .zip scripts folder name here then u will know.
The updated pet attack / range options helped a lot! I suggest near me & attack individually 4 commands...> if u happen to confunck yur pets just poof them by clicking on that buff then do again to re-spawn them...> :)
or walk slower...
Sometimes if I don't want to re-spawn them I walk back a couple steps & then there they r! :P
Enjoy u...>

Edited by AdministratorOne
spell checking
  • Like! 1

Yes. the link to the file is tagged by the word Pet. It is a .zip file and is named: SkWarVuDu240.

It adds a skeleton warrior nether allegiance type pet buff to existing buffs with a selected variety of creatures, as to say it behaves the same way as... in addition to the corresponding buffs. The file is 4.4 Mb zipped. it is meant to be copied/and pasted/ or extracted to your sacred2 fallen angel ver. 2.40 folder where it is to over write/replace existing scripts. I modded the spells, balance, behavior, creatures.txt. If the balance.txt file isn't to your liking then you can replace with original or a back-up. but always make a back-up of your scripts folder anyhow when modding or extracting1 ok. With that said... there is a strong warning against a permanent doppleganger spell buff, as he will continuously spawn evermore pets to his call. Have no worries if he does, as with all buffs you can poof him as with any buff by clicking on said buff bubble.

• Like! 1

Inspirational Thank Yous go out to all the previous modding help/intro instructions given by all of you, before me.

This is a crib note for the nether allegiance additional pets buff skill points:

The 1st 2 top bubbles r for extra pets +1,each, when u upgrade your spells.

Thank you for sharing your mod. I really like the "summoner's delight" idea. More minions!

Do you think you could make an upload that ONLY includes the scripts you edited? As it is your download includes the entire scripts folder, which I guess is fine if someone has the exact same version as you and hasn't made any changes whatsoever and has no mods installed. But uploading your entire scripts folder is kind of overkill isn't it?

• Like! 1
  • 4 months later...

Thank you, it took some time to edit the scripts, and sync the changes I made relative to all the other files, then I double, then triple checked them for script errors. Then the fun part testing it, and revising, tweaking, updating.

yeah it is pretty cool build I incuded my balance.txt modified yellow awesome looking char.z from the start build but...> u can adjust or just copy over the balance.txt piece of scripts 4- reg..> play! on!

annealed anything on my p.c. loox awesum btw. w/pix shader 3.0! metallic reflections.

spell checking
  • 1 year later...

I have 2 versions of my pet mod out now 1st.>version 2.12, which is directly from the Game for windows Sacred2 fallen Angel v2.12 retail box.   2nd.>version 2.40, which is modified from  Sacred2 fallen angel v2.40 version update of the game. make sure you get the right 1.

spell checking
  • Like! 1
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2014 at 12:41 AM, Flix said:

Thank you for sharing your mod. I really like the "summoner's delight" idea. More minions!

Do you think you could make an upload that ONLY includes the scripts you edited? As it is your download includes the entire scripts folder, which I guess is fine if someone has the exact same version as you and hasn't made any changes whatsoever and has no mods installed. But uploading your entire scripts folder is kind of overkill isn't it?

yeah; I did not realize the number of Game modifications that have arisen since the upload of my 1st  version, with that said, I can tell u for free what .txt scripts that I changed. In the spells.txt I searched from the top down, all of the circa area type buff spells, and graphed/ copied all the numbered attributes,and pasted the spell sk kohorte, the warrior's 1st nether allegiance pet ca type buff spells, to the end of most, to all of the rest of the ca type buff spells in the game, then corrected all the corresponding spell order numbers chronologically. I next set the bottom control type to He feuerdaemon spell which is the fire monkey from the High elf , this allows pets to cast spells. Next,  the fun part, I shopped around for pet creatures monster id.s in the creatures.txt script, while I was in there, I changed the sizes of some to make room on the screen for 4 or more XXL creatures fit on the screen, Dragons ended up being 0.300000, which is 30% of their default height. I enlarged the high elf's fire monkey pet to 1.660000, which made him 2/3 of his default size taller. Then I went to the environment.txt file, searched for all the instances or flags that said camera shake and deleted, I think at the top or options you can turn off somewhere, but I was so heated after trying to play with a multitude of stomping Dragon pets. At 1 point the screen was shaking so much I remember that it was making it hard to even exit the current game!. This mod is now 5 years old, and I know many of community updates, and mod.s have been implemented by a lot.  This was invented as a standalone mod, but I do not mind any collaborative efforts to assimilate it into the collective!?.  :)