Sacred 3 - Official Announcement Trailer

Chrona

wonder if they have a Class list yet. I'm curious what characters they all were. the elf and seraphim were obvious of course.

Also the ranger and warrior from Sacred Citadel were in there. That's a whole 4 we know now :D

• Like! 1

As of now, the list of announced characters for Sacred 3 includes the Seraphim (who looks more like High Elf in the beginning of that trailer, but that's my opinion), Ancarian Ranger and Shaman from citadel, and somebody called Malakhim.

Though I'm not sure how close the gameplay would be to what we are used to see in Sacred. In some interview Deep Silver people gave recently (sorry, I can't give you a link as I myself only read the russian translation of this text) they said that each character has a weapon type assigned to him/her, so I guess we won't be seeing kung fu Dryads and pistol-wielding mages here. And it does not look like they did some essential changes to gameplay since they last showed it - it's still party-oriented and big open world does not seem to be planned.

• Like! 1

Except for a video made by a fan, this is THE best trailer made for the franchise...EVER

Content, editing, humor, all spot on.

I like how this is going so far, couldn't have thought of anything better to come home to from work.

Nice going Deep Silver!

Birne, I like your news on the vanquished AI Buddies, and will hold breath abate for the ingame!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

WOOHOO! At long last. A tastey Sacred 3 treat. That was awesome. I love the style they used for the video. Not like those clunky old and awkward trailers from the past, haha. Was like watching a Sacred 3-ish version of the Avengers. Go Sacred 3! Go Deep Silver! :drool:

• Like! 1

I like the fact they listened to the fans about all the extra AI... kinda silly imo...but how about the other stuff we we mentionned... small, linear world, lack of customization...

maybe, kinda I can possibly deal with a linear world...but PLEASE give us some half-decent customization...

that IS Sacred

gogo

• Like! 1

Hmm. The only way I could see it was to quote the post ... Wonder why I couldn't see anything otherwise?

[Added]

Even after quoting the post, I still can't see anything but I can copy the link while in edit mode and paste it into my browser to see the video.

What's going on here! :dntknw:

Edited by Spock
  • Like! 1

Hmm. The only way I could see it was to quote the post ... Wonder why I couldn't see anything otherwise?

[Added]

Even after quoting the post, I still can't see anything but I can copy the link while in edit mode and paste it into my browser to see the video.

What's going on here! :dntknw:

The video is searchable on YouTube and it's also posted on the sacred world site

• Like! 1

Alright, watched like 30 times now. Put my eyes back in my head and mopped the drool off my chin.

One thing I really love, is that I can see aesthetics preserved from previous Sacred games. Aside from the generic fire demon bad guys (who kind of look like they came from Dungeon Siege II), I feel like I'm familiar with what I'm looking at.

Looking at the cinematic, which is just too awesome for words, I have to wonder, is any of this stuff in gameplay?

Can the Seraphim fly (it doesn't have to be flashy, even something like what the Daemon could do in S:UW) ?

Can the Dragon Mage teleport around in smoke (that had BETTER be be a Dragon Mage, I mean look at him!) ?

Can melee weapons be thrown (how awesome would it be to have a weapon with a boomerang type effect like Mjölnir or something) ?

I could probably make peace with a smaller, non-open world. But for it to be Sacred I feel like there needs to be a large amount of skills, combat arts, and equipment combinations.

lol, I'm ready to make peace... like the way you coined that... at this point, I just want some nod to the game's legacy, but am also kind of looking forward to how they will make this work in our present world where expectations are so high, and game production so costly.

This trailer has an enoormous amount of timing, editing goodness in it. I've never thought any of the sacred trailers were especially worthy, all kind of hokey and strange...ahh, the things we fall in love with...

This new trailer is different, seems like the team has new peeps on board?

gogo

yes, in that trailer...but what about in real life...I mean in real game... will she?

I kinda liked the hops she used to do, not sure if anyone's done flying well at all in any game?

gogo