Sacred 3 - Official Announcement Trailer

Chrona

The Seraphim is back to the roster. That’s good. I don’t mind her looking like the High Elf.

So that's it...I was wondering why the "feel" of this Seraphim was different from the old one... now I see she can effect magic with/without wings? Maybe the wings will/have become a kind of "powerup" for only special situations or only when called upon?

That would not bode well for true character customization, but only for the ephemeral dramatic use of a "power"
  • Like! 1

Yo Dags, awesome seeing you! :bounce:

Yah, the quests have been something I've been wondering about, how they'll balance that kind of usually long feature into something they wanted to make "small"

And... isn't it strange how all this work on the game got done, for a possible release this summer, and not a peep or more info all these weeks past?

In today's world, leaks usually get big fast

:dance:

gogo

I saw the video.
I try not get hyped about sacred 3, but will definately try it.

Currently passing time in DDO, like always.
Theres simply no other game that can hold my interest for a long time. :blush:

Edited by D-molisher

I wonder if you paid attention to the 5 screenshots they posted on the official site: http://sacred3.deepsilver.com/en/media/?type=images

Not sure if these are new ones, but Deep Silver obviously considers them good enough to still keep around. the graphics showcased there is not stellar, but good enough, and the screens are quite obviously done in local 2-player co-op (characters have P1 and P2 marked on their circles).

Edited by Silver_fox
  • Like! 1

How'd they get off the bridge? They won the battle but got stuck in an area of the map from which they could not move. They probably had to restart from their last save game.

Conspiracy theorists reckon they were never really on the bridge. ;)

Yep, just like the moon landing, totally fake.
  • Like! 1

How'd they get off the bridge? They won the battle but got stuck in an area of the map from which they could not move. They probably had to restart from their last save game.

Conspiracy theorists reckon they were never really on the bridge. ;)
Yep, just like the moon landing, totally fake.

5 bucks that bridge doesn't even exist.

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't want to be the Buh-Man here put everything I had read and seen so far about Sacred III had been a big disappointment for me and this last "gameplay" trailer is no difference.

Silver_Fox already said it quite well and those are points I only can underline! For me, that what I have seen has nothing to do with our beloved Sacred (I and II). For me it feels like and looks like a Sacred Citadell in "3D". Very comic style - although this per se doesn't need to be a bad thing, very coop orientated - for me as SP player only a absolute no-go!, and finally not very promising, especially the "effects".

As a side note, the grafical style, in some way, it reminded me quite a bit on when the first screenshots had been shown to the public of DIII and the discussion which thereafter followed.

Yeah, take out the text and interface out of the Sacred 3 and Diablo 3 trailers, and its almost impossible to tell them apart. But then again, Sacred has always been a homage to the Diablo series.

Too bad that Sacred 3 doesn't bring anything to top Diablo 3 in visuals.

• Like! 1