New Patch 2.0.1: DarkMatters Diablo 3 Clan/Community ?

Hi all,

Patch 2.0.1 now live! the changelog is really huge, they changed quite a lot, and besides new loot system and paragon level system, it also includes clan support and communities ingame :

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/12671560/patch-201-now-live-25-02-2014

So, I know I already asked a while ago, but now that the patch went live finally, I may ask again, cause I'm excited ;)

Is there going to be a darkmatters clan or a community page ingame for Diablo 3 ? :)

cheers,

Bob

I was thinking the same thing, and good seeing you Rottluchs! I was actually playing in the servers for last few days, until I get clipped out cuz of the new server problems lol...the game still has great draw for me, though I'm playing in North American and soft core only.

I'm not sure if I'm going to be buying the new addon just yet, but having the idea of our dark clan in the servers sounds amazing if everyone can decide where we all want to play.

Am I unable to play with people in a clan if I dont get the add on?

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

You can play in a clan without reaper of souls, but obviously there will be new ROS only content. After playing patch 2.0.1 for a little bit last night I was rather enjoying it, so will probably pick up the expansion unless something over the next couple of weeks really puts me off.

New patch? I bought D3 the day it came out, and got disgusted with it and uninstalled it week or so later. I don't think I can justify ROS, but maybe I'll reinstall the game. Maybe it wasn't as bad as I remember. I'll be the first to admit that I tend to be a little picky with games

The bad part is that I can't have D3 and sacred 2 AND Starbound on my PC at the same time without mega-lag, I'm going to have to choose. Man, that's like Sophie's choice!

Starbound! :) Do you play on a server? I've a T10 permadeath hylotl

When I get RoS I'll join up...my biggest gripe was the loot....felt like the AH was mandatory if you wanted to advance in the higher difficulties...AH is going bye-bye and hopefully the new loot system is much better. So my interest is coming back...slowly but it is coming back.

Looks like RoS is out at the end of month so that gives me plenty of time to play Grim Dawn (Act II just came out)

The loot system is significantly different in the newest patch, and they made encounters harder. Items with single or two stats have been forced aside by rare items that are better and have a lower level requirement. I had multiple characters that I wanted to advance due to needing to use all items waiting for them. Most of them have pretty good rare items now, and I'm talking about only after a few levels of play.

The bad part is that I can't have D3 and sacred 2 AND Starbound on my PC at the same time without mega-lag, I'm going to have to choose. Man, that's like Sophie's choice!

Starbound! :) Do you play on a server? I've a T10 permadeath hylotl

Sorry, I almost missed the question. No server, I'm not a fan of playing with other people. I'll always be a lone wolf. But I can have all the games installed at once, I discovered what was slowing me down. Wasn't games, it was having a butt-load of junk in my temp files

Edited by Gilberticus