Diablo 3 Regaining access to suspended account

Well, I guess I won't be playing. It says my account was suspended because of suspicious activity. Battle.net won't accept any of my login info. It says my security question is wrong. Man, am I disappointed and disgusted

• Like! 1

Well, I guess I won't be playing. It says my account was suspended because of suspicious activity. Battle.net won't accept any of my login info. It says my security question is wrong. Man, am I disappointed and disgusted

This happened to me a few months ago when I logged in to check on my character status. Was on the phone for a few hours with support and we finally got it patched up, but still a huge pain in the rear. Sorry to hear this is happening on your end :(

Fixed it, all it took was a password reset link sent by customer service. Not that I'm complaining about the ease of getting my profile reestablished, but I was anticipating far more difficulty than this

It was a major pain in the butt at first. I tried every link there was, from the forgotten password, to the "My account's been hacked", and NOTHING worked. I submitted a ticket to customer service, and they sent me a password reset link, which worked, and I was ingame in a matter of moments. But the password reset link was a link I had already tried, I don't understand what the difference was between me going there myself and customer service sending me the link. But, this taught me a valuable lesson: rather than try to troubleshoot myself and freak out, next time I'm just going to pester customer service. They're there for a reason, right?

Edited by Gilberticus
  • Like! 1

Glad to see you got account access back in good time. This is great referrence content for anyone having the same problem. Thanx!

I was frustrated a month or so ago while trying to change my email address. Not sure what restrictions they had in place when I created my secret question and answer but it took me a while guessing various spellings and use of upper/lower case to get it right. I had contacted customer service but had finally guessed it before they were able to help me.