A few bugs with CMPatch 140.

Ariadim

Hello.

I decided to use cmp v.140. I created a evil piromancer high elf. When I arrived to Thylyssium:

I had a new quest. It's located at the poor elfs area. I must collect some money, taxes, but I must talk with some NPC's with a weird name like <XXX>235959375. It's imposible to talk with them, so I can't complete this quest.

Another bug is located in the south part of Thylyssium (Parlament, militar campament and the streets between those places) If you have some NPC's in your team (like arena supervisor or Jundriel, Romdael, etc) sometimes, their HP box dissapears. Zaman, the boy you must rescue in Sloeford and bring it back to the rune master, appears again, and your demon chest won't teleport to your place or follow you if you move so far.

Yeah, that evil collector quest is the only unfinished/broken quest in 140. I have no idea if they fixed it by now.

The other glitches are miniscule.

HP bars (and their NPCs) can disappear when moving between underground to normal map. Once the map is loaded, all monsters, NPCs and map triggers don’t load until you move a bit and stop.

Zaman can appear at random in any part of the game after loading a savegame. Usually restarting the game fixes this, or you can leave the boy be.