#21 Yaohu

Yaohu

Leaden Juggernaut

• New Arrival
  • 4 posts
  • Platform:PC
  • Steam Name:Yaohu

Posted 28 October 2016 - 09:41 AM

I just noticed your avatar and like it, is it from a game?

:)

gogo

It is gogo.

Its a cutout I made from a World of Warcraft FanArt, where I then inserted my nick. Made that one years ago, got one other also prepared.

#22 Flix

Flix

Modimus Prime

• FDM Moderator
  • 3,021 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 07:45 PM

Mod has been updated to version 1.2b and uploaded to DarkMatters downloads!  All links and info in the lead post have been updated.

Changelog
A few days ago I got some model updates to some of the armor sets made by Dimitrius154:

Updating

If you're updating your mod setup, the install instructions and load order are the same as always.  Just disable the old version of the Item Mod and enable the new one in its place.  Keep it in the same spot on the mod list as always (after CM Patch, before everything else).

I'll integrate these changes into the next patch for Diablo 2 Fallen as well.

Diablo 2 Fallen Mod         Sacred 2 Enhanced Spells Mod          Flix's Music Mod for Sacred 2
   Elite Mounts Mod              Sacred 2 Character Editor           List of Mods and Modding Guides

Sacred 2 Nexus                    Sacred 2 Nude Mod                     Community Items Mod

#23 gogoblender

gogoblender

Dark Sun Guardian

• Administrator
  • 31,825 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 07:30 AM

Mod has been updated to version 1.2b and uploaded to DarkMatters downloads!  All links and info in the lead post have been updated.

Changelog
A few days ago I got some model updates to some of the armor sets made by Dimitrius154:

Updating

If you're updating your mod setup, the install instructions and load order are the same as always.  Just disable the old version of the Item Mod and enable the new one in its place.  Keep it in the same spot on the mod list as always (after CM Patch, before everything else).

I'll integrate these changes into the next patch for Diablo 2 Fallen as well.

thanks for the upgrade to the forums download Flix, one stop Sacred Fallen shop!

:)

gogo

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mod, Items, Sets, Armor, Weapons, Dragon Mage, Mutation, Community Patch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users