Unbended - New project by former Ascaron employees!

Yay! I got my grave and it's at the map already. :D

Thorin :)

Congrats Thorin. What does it say? I can't seem to find it.

One thing I am not clear on. Is the game included in the 29 Euro donation?

• Like! 1

It's found at the western graveyard, somewhere near the bottom. However, you need to click and hold to move the graveyard a bit up, so perhaps that's why you didn't find it, Dobs.

It says:

"Thorin Oakshield

Famous last words:

NEXT!"

By the look of it, you still need to buy the game; but at a reduced price.

I've checked the several donation options and the ones for the gravestone, the major and the "NPC-version of you" (alter-ego) have the following message:

"The full amount of the Early Supporters Packages 1-3 (that's Gravestone, NPC, Major) CONTAINS a so-called "Game-key" at a reduced preferential price of 11.90 EUR(o) incl. 19% taxes."

Of course, English isn't my native language, but by the looks of it, we still need to buy the game. It's just cheaper. :D

Although personally I think that when someone donates 299 EUR, that person should get the game for free for sure. But who am I? ;)

(edit) Another posibility is that you get more additional things depending at your donation; meaning those who spend 300 EUR, most likely get the super de luxe collectors item box. Or something like that.

Edited by Thorin Oakshield
  • Like! 1

Don’t mistake crowdfounded donations and investments for purchases in a supermarket. We are not preordering the game, but contributing to bringing the game into existence.

Yes, once it is “finished” we will have to buy the game separately. But since it is crowdfounded and from an experienced game publishing company, it will probably not cost as high as a brand new tripleA 60$ game. And by donating you get the discount “game key”.

This what we all wanted since the day we found out Sacred 3 will *insert your negative connotation here*. Well, that and having YOUR NAME put into the next installment of Sacred series, which Sacred 3 doesn’t do ether.

By the way, anybody of you bought the 299 mayor package? I’m thing about it, but I would like to set the theme and setup of the town (a fantasy steampunck techno mine as much as the game would allow). Or do I just get one NPC and that’s it?

I just found my grave next to Thorin's! I'm the "Master of the deadly balloon sword." Bit of an inside joke between my D&D friends and I. Very cool, I didn't realize you could drag the map to see more of it at the bottom.

• Like! 1

I can remember him having that dwarf, reminds me of the good old days :)

I'm still not sure about mine. It reads "Hey Dobs. Hey You! I'm talking to you!"

Seeing as I had no input into it, should I change it or leave it as is? :wacko:

I think you should change it to:

"Resting place of Dobster. A good house elf"

ROFPMS!

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

Lol Thorin. I might just go with that :lol:

• Like! 1

I think you should change it to:

"Resting place of Dobster. A good house elf"

ROFPMS!

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

Lol Thorin. I might just go with that :lol:

I also vote for this :P

Another part of the world map has just been revealed.

And there is a very big area of nothing in the west part of the map (note the map compass indicator is at an angle), that would be perfect for expansions.

Awesome update! According to the Gambler's backstory those are an endless plain where they hunt trihorns, but certainly room for expansion :D

Awesome. Thanks for the insights/translations, guys. I love a good weapon/armor crafting system. Although, item number 6 has me a tiny bit concerned.

"The game is centered around you crafting your gear, so it will not break the game immersion" - SX255

If the game is centered around crafting custom gear, does that mean loot-grinding in general, and hunting for elite armor set pieces will be less emphasized? It seems to me that if you can custom craft just about any kind of armor you want, the value of unique armor pieces gathered via loot would be lessened somewhat. Any thoughts on this?

One of the things I've always loved about Sacred 2 was the near-limitless loot grind and the desire to complete elite armor sets.

Is the 5 euro enough to preorder the game, or do you just get a nice little handshake?

Handshake.

You need to go for the 29 euro package or more to get the game key discount or whatever it will be.

Though at this point you might want to consider joining the army of not dead NPCs in the game for the 99 euro package.

P.S. You can donate multiple times, but the game keys don't stack.

Bummer. At this point, I can barely afford the 5 euro. Dang, guess this is one I won't be playing

You - the guy who runs a gem cutting company -, of all the people, can't afford 7 bucks?!.. Man, you must have fallen on some hard times.

On the bright side, there is no rush. So far the current donations are not going away any time soon. And even if you don't donate, you can still buy the game when its finished for the full price.

Currently, I'm operating in the red. I chose to fund bioluminescent research out of my own pocket. So, yes, 7 bucks on a luxury item is out of the question for me at this given time