Unbended - New project by former Ascaron employees!

Fire up your translators because the FAQ answers are in!.. German. :sweating:

P.S. Looks like the current support packages are going away soon for newer options. So best make up your mind now, while you still have the option.

• Like! 1

Since I asked them to use 'Knuckles' as NPC name I'm sure I'll end up being some semi-tamed Orc with bad breath

Sooo...just needs some pink spandex then:) :D

Do you know how hard it is to shave an Orc's legs? See now you got me worried....if any of those dev's remember me....... :o

Since I asked them to use 'Knuckles' as NPC name I'm sure I'll end up being some semi-tamed Orc with bad breath

Sooo...just needs some pink spandex then:) :D

Do you know how hard it is to shave an Orc's legs? See now you got me worried....if any of those dev's remember me....... :o

:excl: As mentioned in the donation description, you can send them an email request to make some changes to you NPC, including race changes.

Worst that happens is you get a full refund (didn't happen to me yet, and put TGs in the game) or have to compromise on some details.

• Like! 1

Hi there Frank.

I cannot tell you how excited I am that the old devs are making a new game. After feeling let down by some of the recent ARPG's, I know you guys won't let us down :yay:

This sounds awesome and like the right group of people are finally in charge of the creation of a game. Can't wait.

Edited by Veracious
  • Like! 1

Latest update for July 17:

It took a little bit longer but this time we not only have 31 new questions and answers for you, but we’ve also brought some order into the FAQ by categorizing it. You can find the FAQ here in our GAME section

Good luck finding the new questions and answers, as they are not marked.

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

That presentation is everything. Druid Gameworks has done at least one kickstarter attempt and didn't make it's goal. It did/does have good presentation.

• Like! 1