Happy Birthday to the great and powerful Og! aka gogoblender

Happy birthday, gogo! Wish you all the best and hope that you'll forever be a cheerful optimistic person you are. Throughout all these years you've always been here to brighten up a day for people who come to DarkMatters, so I hope you'd be able to spend your own birthday in the most happy way possible. And thank you very much for everything you do to keep this community alive.

Edited by Silver_fox
  • Like! 1

Hey gogo.

Happy birthday! I hope your day is as wonderful, bright, sparkly and full of energy, greatness and smiles as you are! if anyone gives you any grief, slap them with a piece of cake in the mouth and keep on spreading more goodness!

thank you for everything on DarkMatters!

Delta!

• Like! 1

Happy birthday, gogo! Wish you all the best and hope that you'll forever be a cheerful optimistic person you are. Throughout all these years you've always been here to brighten up a day for people who come to DarkMatters, so I hope you'd be able to spend your own birthday in the most happy way possible. And thank you very much for everything you do to keep this community alive.

Thank you Silver!

lol, the happiness and smile gets me in trouble sometimes, but most of the times I tend to luck out

:D

gogo

Hey gogo.

Happy birthday! I hope your day is as wonderful, bright, sparkly and full of energy, greatness and smiles as you are! if anyone gives you any grief, slap them with a piece of cake in the mouth and keep on spreading more goodness!

thank you for everything on DarkMatters!

Delta!

I had an amazing day Delta, we just got back from Dinner... my fave, chinese and sweet/spicy thai chicken... I'm pleasantly bloated

:bounce:

gogo

Happy B'day gogo :) may the gaming be plentiful and the snacks delicious!

Thanks Timo!

No poutine tonight, went fancy with rice and chinese instead ^^

:)

gogo

Happy Birthday Gogo! Of course you got a great day, you saw Captain America (it was awesome!) :)

hah, Max thanks! For years now, you've always wished right on the day

Great tradition, stuff with friends makes me smile

Thank you!

:hugs:

gogo

Happy bday, gogo.

<inserts obligatory well wishes of food and cash>

I pigged out on the chinese last night... but there's no end to my love for it!

:oooo:

gogo