Genesis Siderea - new miniset for the Seraphim

Your descriptions are always interesting to read. Even though I've seen the models and the stats before, this thread kept my attention for some time, and it was time well spent. (And I can always look at these pictures once again just because they do look good.)

Now all I need is to find the pieces of this set in game and make my Seraphim a Star.

• Like! 1

I really enjoy looking at this set. The design truly combines "heavenly being" with "space explorer." A very welcome addition to the mod. My favorite piece is the wings, but I really love the idea for "Dawn of Scheherazade" the most. :)

As we are talking about favorite pieces, I have to say that my personal favorite, besides the obviously awesome wings, is the helmet. Because you just made it fit. Really and truly fit. People always complained about Endijian's set, about how it was different from the rest of the game's style and unfitting for the Seraphim who is otherwise a hot babe in chainmail bikini, and how its pieces never match the rest of seraphim's armor. And you just took the (awesome in my opinion) helmet model from the Ancient set and combined it with the models based on the most minimalistic Mistique set - and you made them look good together. It's a wonder.

You're right that it sort of looks like a fighter pilot's helmet, but the Seraphim is a fighter and with those wings, she can be considered a pilot. The tiger is a nice touch - she never forgets about her favourite cat even when she is on foot. Out of all small decals this one is the most visible and recognizable.

• Like! 1

is there any way to make the wings huge ? I mean looking like real wings, but with a tech looking feel on to it . Im not a 3d creator genious nor did I ever did 3d models and design in general thats why I asked.

And the set looks awsome, altough the helmet could be a little more better, rest its 10/10.

Oh I have a ideea lose the covers for the head, and let the covers for the face from the helmet , since the seraphim armor you made looks half naked , having the full head covered isnt blending with the set.

If they can fight half naked how come you cant fight without your head being all showed.

Edited by AngelShade

> ".. make the wings huge ?.."

Sure, they can extend at least to the size of some of the original wings. I just thought it looks better this way: otherwise their presence would be enormously overwhelming. Besides, I listen to others who say that a seraphim with 'real' wings an 'real' eyes would spoil her essence.

> ".. fight without your head being all showed.."

Because of the eyes. The seraphim doesn't have 'real' eyes, they wouldn't be much appreciated. So how to hide (contain) the seraphim's stargaze? Add a visor! And with the visor comes the helmet, it's that simple.

• Like! 1

That is simply amazing! Finally we can see some real wings for the Seraphim! Many thanks for that!

When will it be that we can strive through Ancaria to find those master pieces!?

• Like! 1

I'm contemplating pushing out a new version in a few weeks. There are some BIG things planned for version 2, more than just items, but as that will take a while, I think enough new items have accumulated to make a version 1.1 sometime soon.

Texturing and coloring on the wings is outstanding. I didn't even know something like this was possible with the game.

I'm a big fan of the wings that have been in this game, yes, even the hated, but much-loved (for me anyway! :lol:) noodle wings. First time I saw them blowing backwards in the wind when she was moving fast or on mount, was a "moment" for me.

:)

gogo

As a bonus Pesmontis also made a pair of more natural "angelic" feathered wings to add to the mod. I added them in so that they can be found or shopped as random rare wings. I guess you could call them "Sacred 3-style" wings. :)

wejL9DWt.jpg I9L8D2St.jpg MypjV3Ut.jpg

Edited by Flix
  • Like! 1

These feathered wings are really good. Thank you both for taking them into the game, at least as random item - the texture is too good to just be discarded (even though it does not have much volume, all feather details still make it interesting to look at).

>"..."Sacred 3-style" wings..."

For this, they need to be glowing and semi-transparent ghostly wings. But then again, we can make a texture that would look exactly like that (referenced from ghost enemies or new energy shield items).