Elite Mounts Project

I can't ask Silver_Fox

Do yo know how to get armored for hellhoud

Thank you very much for making the videos, Flix. They show the new mounts well - they have everything that people need to see and nothing that is beside the point. I added links to them to the first post, so that they were easier to find in the thread and more readers checked them out.

hay Silver_Fox when elite mounts project released

Thank you very much for making the videos, Flix. They show the new mounts well - they have everything that people need to see and nothing that is beside the point. I added links to them to the first post, so that they were easier to find in the thread and more readers checked them out.

Welcome to the forum Faith!

Unfortunately, this mod is not out yet, though, as you can see, it has a huge following^^

As for all good things in life, the best come to those who wait

As soon as the Silver has more info, you can bet it will be published here for you.

:)

gogo

Welcome to the forum Faith!

Unfortunately, this mod is not out yet, though, as you can see, it has a huge following^^

As for all good things in life, the best come to those who wait

As soon as the Silver has more info, you can bet it will be published here for you.

gogo

hay gogoblender did yo know where I can get aromred for shadow warrior mounts

• 3 weeks later...

I guess there's no harm in showing some of the other things we worked on. Hard to believe it's been a year already. This is all work in progress.

Armored Draconicon for Dragon Mage:

rm9Cf85.jpg

pqoIWh3.jpg

PVkeLnF.jpg

bYWPIHG.jpg

kGJiKn1.jpg

Nameless Guardian Mount for Temple Guardian:

5KWyNtQ.jpg

Lonely Hippocampus Mount for High Elf (old picture from before we fixed the headpiece):

dca3on.jpg

Griffon Mount for Dragon Mage:

fMY98vN.jpg

BgXCrEn.jpg

7PoL2jt.jpg

Sjcmi8x.jpg

So ornate and drips luxury!

:D

gogo

• Like! 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With the cybertiger it was (and is) difficult to find new patterns for its fur, so that's where it stumbles. For the armor texture there are (only) two options (yet): flat shiny or grey bumpy.

Fx for the tubes can be applied as seems appropriate. No coherent plan for any of the aspects exists, although there's one idea for a 'celestial magic' cybertiger which was only roughly implemented.

In this state I'd say the cybertiger might be released, but then without new fur patterns. The eye-catching things would then be the armor mesh itself and the effect on the tubes.

• Like! 1

Spider's and SW's mount are particularly striking for me... the spider looks much more strongers and more "doggish"... a different kind of menace from the thin-legged creepy early incarnation, but wonderfully fresh

gogo

• Like! 1