Elite Mounts Project

Sry for my bad English x.x

WOW ! I can not wait the new beta of Diablo 2 Fallen were looking to try the new mounts from etc etc

Ahh this impatience x.x

In addition to the CM patch one of the best mods I've ever experienced!

Flix and Silver must love your words " one of the best mods I've ever experienced!"

Welcome to DarkMatters KiraKuran!

:superman:

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

Did you already on acquisition condition?

I suppose you will gate the access with a difficult quest or something. Why not a taming quest ? Or a kill the mother to steal some eggs?

There's no quest yet, but there definitely should be, since the new mounts are more powerful than the standard ones. We were thinking of something that had several steps and would send you to several places with difficult challenges.

• Like! 1

There's no quest yet, but there definitely should be, since the new mounts are more powerful than the standard ones. We were thinking of something that had several steps and would send you to several places with difficult challenges.

The interesting thing could be to have to fight the same model than the mount but as boss at the last stage of the quest.

example for the new mobiculum:

"We successfully assemble the part. But when we fuelled it with T-energy, it began to start on it self. Now, it run wild in near the village. If you put down the barrier that surround it, you will be able to shut it down" ....

• Like! 1

just look at the dragon mount, they are very cool but some color look wrong. Don't feat thematically with there respective Aspect. The green one should be mod bluish and the yellow could look more purple, maybe.

Can you change color or is it beyond possibility ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...